LONDON and ROCKLEIGH, New Jersey, January 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visit Hall 2, Booth C24 to Tour the Exceptional Office and Home Environments Made Possible by Crestron Technology
From innovative and productive workplaces to exceptional smart homes, Crestron Electronics, a leading global technology company, is showcasing its latest solutions during Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2016 from 9-12 February at the RAI Convention Centre in Amsterdam. These include enhancements to the company's flagship Crestron Fusion platform, which helps enterprises optimise their most important investments - their technology/AV devices, meeting spaces and people. Crestron's unique solutions incorporate best-in-class, secure and scalable technologies and seamlessly integrate disparate systems.
Dealers/integrators, solution providers, AV managers, customers, and prospective clients are invited to visit Hall 2, Booth C24 for a demonstration of how Crestron makes life easier and better. At the booth, the company will be providing attendees with room-by-room tours of the extraordinary commercial and residential environments they make possible.
Crestron will have a major presence at ISE 2016, the world's largest AV, system integration and communications show. Attendees will be exposed to cutting-edge solutions for smart building integration, asset and space utilisation, global device management, broadcast messaging, energy management, security, and much more. The company is planning four days of announcements, awards, training, and consultations, including:
- Product news: Crestron will discuss the first cloud-based version of its Crestron Fusion platform for managing companies' multimedia, environmental and room-scheduling needs with ease. This one-of-a-kind platform provides full, real-time visibility into the enterprise at the individual room and device levels. Executives will demonstrate how Crestron Fusion, used with the new Crestron PinPoint mobile app, clears a path for employees to work smarter, faster and more efficiently and helps improve companies' bottom lines.
- Awards: The Crestron Integration Awards will be held on 10 February at 3pm at the Crestron booth. The awards celebrate the achievements of integrators, designers and partners who have developed extraordinary home and commercial environments using Crestron technologies. Watch for the Best Integrated Home, Best Corporate Installation, and Most Innovative Solution, among other categories.
- Training: Enterprises and colleges/universities alike are pushing to transform their spaces for a new competitive advantage. Several courses will help AV managers and integrators meet their demand. Classes on Communication into the Boardroom, Creating the Huddle Experience, Driving the Meeting Room Experience with Crestron's .AV Framework, and Streaming into the Classroom will be held on 10-11 February, 2016.
- Consultants Summit: A Consultants Summit on 9 February will cover the latest product offerings from Crestron and how each can contribute to a complete integrated solution for projects of any size. A lunch at 12:00 will be followed by presentations from Fred Bargetzi, Crestron's Chief Technology Officer and Stijn Ooms, Crestron Director of Technology in Europe.
- Presentations: Visit the Unified Communications Theatre in Hall 9 on 9-10 February to gain valuable insights from Crestron's Technology Manager for Unified Communications, Joe Sarrasin. Joe will also be hosting two sessions - 1) Bringing Skype for Business and Google Hangouts to the conference room; and 2) How Crestron is facilitating technology between AV and IT professionals for the enterprise conference room. On 10 February, Crestron's Research and Development Manager, Dan Jackson will be a panelist for a discussion on the future of AV in light of the IT convergence.
- Press Tour: The press are invited to breakfast and a personal tour of the Crestron booth on 10 February before the show opens.
For more than 40 years, Crestron has been the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems. Our solutions are built on a validated architecture, using best-in-class technology that integrates unified communications, AV presentation, lighting, and environmental systems. Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life for people in corporate conference rooms, hotels, classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes. Our products are backed by more than 90 fully-staffed offices that provide 24 x 7 x 365 sales, technical, and training support across the globe. In addition to its World Headquarters in Rockleigh, New Jersey, Crestron has sales and support offices throughout the U.S., Canada,
Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Australia. Discover the world of Crestron by visiting http://www.crestron.com.
All brand names, product names, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Certain trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Crestron disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Crestron is not responsible for errors in typography or photography.
©2016 Crestron Electronics, Inc.
For news and updates, follow Crestron International at:
SOURCE Crestron EMEA