DUBLIN, April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pgcpb4/executive_impact) has announced the addition of the "Executive Impact Analysis of Shale Gas on Global MD-HD Truck Market" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The study provides an executive impact analysis of shale gas in global medium-heavy duty truck market. Boom in shale gas production in North America has altered the role of fossil fuels, with natural gas emerging as the favored alternative to crude-oil. Lower price is the key factor driving adoption of natural gas in the automotive sector, and factors such as perceived lower emission footprint and increased availability of natural gas further complement adoption. Legislative support across key commercial vehicle markets of China, North America, and the European Union is further spurring NG adoption in the fuel-intensive medium-heavy duty truck market. The base year of the study is 2014, with forecasts running up to 2022.
- Long-haul fleet segment is poised to rapidly adopt NGVs with legislative support favoring NG adoption such as the US National Natural Gas Truck Competitiveness Act and the EU Blue Corridor. OEMs are expected to focus NG product and marketing strategy on this segment.
- OEMs are expected to leverage on total cost of ownership (TCO) advantage that NGVs offer to long-haul fleets in marketing campaigns directed at fleet owners.
- NG engine manufacturers and sub-system manufacturers in the MD-HD segment will have substantial bargaining power as OEMs lack vertical integration and experience with NGVs.
- Sub-system manufacturers offering off-the-shelf proprietary products ought to focus on innovation to sustain product proprietorship, and thus acquire bargaining power with OEMs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Shale Gas Global Overview
4. Impact on Global MD-HD Truck Market
5. MD-HD Truck Powertrain Technology Forecast-Global
6. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- Ashok Leyland
- Clean Air Power
- Kamaz Motors
- Shangai Diesel Engine
- The Hardstaff Group
- Yuchai Power
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pgcpb4/executive_impact
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets