DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fz8mhs/_executive) has announced the addition of the " Executive Analysis of the Global Medium and Heavy Duty Truck Transmissions Market" report to their offering.
The aim of the study is to offer an outlook of the global MD-HD truck transmissions market for the 2015 - 2025 period. The study also offers actionable information and forecasts of the key trends and metrics that are likely to influence the growth and development of the global MD-HD commercial truck transmission systems market.
Better fuel economy of ECTs, narrowing price difference with MTs (due to improving economies of scale), exacerbating skilled driver shortage, and increasing level of automated driving across developed economies on both sides of the Atlantic are expediting the adoption of ECTs.
- To provide market size and forecasts of truck transmission systems for 2015 - 2025.
- To provide a strategic overview of the market share of various transmission system suppliers and outlook.
- To provide strategic insights and deep-dive analyses of product strategy of global truck OEMs and tier-I transmission system suppliers.
- To provide strategic insight into OEM and tier-I supplier global growth initiatives, capabilities, and activities toward enhancing product profitability and technology in truck transmission systems.
- To analyze competitive factors, competitor market shares, and product portfolio and capabilities.
- To develop an actionable set of recommendations for market growth and sustenance.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the key trends impacting the MD-HD truck transmissions market?
- How will transmission systems evolve by 2025? What will be the market share of each technology?
- What will be the product focus of key transmission suppliers in each region?
- What will be the transmission strategy for truck OEMs across regions?
- What are the drivers and restraints for various transmission technologies?
- What is the projected volume of transmission sales in 2025?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
5. Major Trends Influencing Conventional Truck Transmission Technologies
6. Advanced Transmission Technologies
7. Global Commercial Truck Overview
8. Drivers and Restraints
9. Supplier Profiles
10. Regional Transmissions Market Outlook
11. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets