KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia, Aug. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The current economic environment is dominated by the disruptive impact of the emergence of new business models, modern technologies and mega trends across the world. With transformations sweeping the global marketplace swiftly, Frost & Sullivan helps identify pockets of growth opportunities and provide strategic insights on how to embrace these game changers as markets move into a new era of innovation.
As companies enter the business planning cycle for their next financial year, Frost & Sullivan is now offering companies analyst support and market insights at an exclusive discount of US$500 off of each market research report purchased from store.frost.com.
Each market study, in-depth in its research, will help companies leverage change, establish partnerships and capitalize on emerging growth prospects.
The top trending research downloaded from the store are
- 2016 Global Outlook for the Healthcare Industry
- 2016 Outlook for the Global Automotive Industry
- 2016 Outlook of Global Connected Car Market
- Strategic Outlook of the Global Electric Vehicle Market for 2016
- Strategic Outlook of Global Autonomous Driving Market in 2016
- Wearable Technologies in Clinical and Consumer Health
- 2016 Outlook of the Global Automotive Aftermarket
- Global Connected Truck Market 2016 Outlook
- Global Energy Storage Industry Outlook 2016
- Powertrain and Electric Vehicle Market: Future Implications
All these studies and more will help companies discover a wide range of best practice solutions that can be implemented to gain competitive advantage and stay ahead of the curve.
This exclusive price discount is time limited and is valid till the 30th of September 2016. Users can claim the discount when they use coupon code "GREATBUSINESS" when checking out at https://store.frost.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies? Contact us: Start the discussion
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan