LONDON, September 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
80+ international modularization professionals from 16 countries are already signed up to hear world-class speakers share their large-scale project strategies at Modular Construction and Prefabrication for Oil and Gas, taking place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel, Amsterdam from 15th - 17th September 2014.
This year's meeting is shaping up to be the most informative and focused programme in the space, showcasing modular construction and prefabrication methodologies for both onshore and offshore oil, gas and energy projects around the world.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Modularisation-centric engineering design
- Cost efficient coordination techniques (3DLS)
- Risk mitigation
- New materials and design techniques
- Cost-efficient construction methods
- Owner perspective - logistical and technical implications of employing modular construction
- Streamline the engineering-to-construction process
- Efficient resource allocation whilst completing projects on time and within budget
We've got representation from Shell, Technip, Saipem, Devon Energy, Ineos, Oil Search Limited, Fluor, Wacker Chemie, GDF SUEZ, Kuwait National Petroleum Company, Linde Engineering, KBR, Wintershall, OMV, Saudi Arabian Oil Company, Cofely Fabricom and Repsol.
This event is sponsored by Fluor, Iemants, HANSA Heavy Lift, Intergraph, Mabey Bridge and ZPMC - Red Box Energy Services.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk.
SOURCE Oil & Gas iQ