LONDON, February 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading eCommerce and Financial Services organisations are due to speak at the first ever Digital Money Summit, a two-day event addressing the opportunities and threats associated with crypto-currencies on a global scale.
The conference, hosted by Finance IQ - a division of global events company IQPC - will be a unique opportunity for leaders from the finance, venture capital, retail and digital currencies to discuss key issues for the industry including:
- A legal, tax and regulatory outlook
- Security and fraud: Concerns and potential benefits
- Transactional benefits and difficulties for merchants and consumers
- Volatility trends and outlook for both institutional and private traders
"We believe bitcoin can become a major means of payment for eCommerce and may emerge as a serious competitor to traditional money transfer providers"
- David Woo, Head of Global Rates and Currencies Research, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Speakers at this industry forum will include:
- Matthew Rees, Assistant Director, EY (Ernst and Young)
- Richard Asquith, Head of VAT & IPT, TMF Group
- Raj Samani, VP, EMEA Chief Technology Officer, McAfee
- Jon Matonis, Executive Director, Bitcoin Foundation
- Antonis Polemitis, MD, Ledra Capital & The University of Nicosia
- Radoslav Albrecht, MD, Bitbond.net and Board Member Bundesverband Bitcoin e.V.
- Vinay Gupta, Associate Fellow, ISRS University College London
- Roger Willis, Fraud Investigation Executive, EY (Ernst & Young)
- Tom Robinson, Co-Founder, Elliptic
- Eitan Jankelwitz, Associate, Sheridans
- John Henderson, Principal, White Star Capital
- Javier Marti, Managing Director, Bitcoin Global Investments
- Edgar Edmund, CEO, Minds Incorporated
- Michael Parsons, Consultant, BitcoinByte
Digital Money 2014 will take place on 27th - 28th May 2014 in London, UK. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.digitalmoneysummit.com/news, call +44(0)20-7036-1300 or email email@example.com.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk
SOURCE Finance iQ