LONDON, September 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
After 6 months of careful research with the logistics and supply chain community, we're finally here - the new programme for the next Cool Chain & Temperature Controlled Logistics Europe in January 2015, part of our global Cool Chain series, has just been released!
You can download the agenda here!
As the lines between supply chain, logistics, QA and purchasing continue to blur, we have put together a programme that is broad and yet specific, focused and yet accessible, inclusive and targeted - the best content line-up and international expert speakers we've ever had.
Hot topics include:
• Cost-effective GDP compliance
• End-to-end supply chain integrity
• International and emerging market strategy - expansion and optimisation
• Preparing for GDP inspections, and results from actual inspections carried out
• Lane and conditions qualification - having a validation master plan
• The viability of sea freight - don't miss the panel debate with Maersk!
• Supply chain network and distribution design
And many more!
Additionally, we have some great new features for the Cool Chain & Temperature Controlled Logistics summit such as two workshops, a site visit to Lufthansa Cargo Cool Centre Frankfurt and a dedicated training day.
The Cool Chain & Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit will take place on 26th - 29th January 2015 in Frankfurt, Germany. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.coolchaineurope.com, call +44-(0)-20-7368-9737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Mico Do Tanque at email@example.com.
Media contact: Mico Do Tanque, +44-(0)20-7036-1307, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit:
SOURCE Pharma IQ