DUBLIN, June 02, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssvbft/europe_ultrasound) has announced the addition of the "Europe Ultrasound Devices Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
Currently, the European market is dominated by the likes of UK followed by the likes of France and Germany. This can be attributed to the increasing incidences of chronic diseases in these regions.
The European Ultrasound devices market can be segmented on the basis of Technology (2D Ultrasound, 3D Ultrasound, 4D Ultrasound, Bone Sonography, Echocardiograms and Others), Applications (Radiology, Oncology, Urology, Vascular, Gynecology and Others) and Geography (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Others).
- Growing public awareness, increased adoption of diagnostic imaging, increasing aging population, rapid technological advances and increasing incidences of chronic diseases are the major factors contributing to the growth of the market.
- Expensive procedures, side effects of diagnostic imaging procedures, reimbursement issues and regulatory framework concerns are the major factors hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the European Ultrasound Devices Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the European Ultrasound Devices market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Findings
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Market Segmenation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Phillips Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Analogic Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ssvbft/europe_ultrasound
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets