LONDON, February 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
With the importance of knowing what lies ahead vital when making decisions about coming to market, the EPO will discuss the important changes being put into place for patent search and securing early certainty at the 11th Annual Nordic IPR Forum next month.
Stephen Hey, Principal Director DG1 Business Services in Directorate General 1 (Search, Examination and Opposition) of the European Patent Office, is responsible for the business planning, recruitment, quality and patent procedures within DG1. Previously he was in charge of the 600 examiners dealing with the subject areas Computer Implemented Inventions and Audio Video Media and before that was a Director within the EPO Telecommunications area.
Scandanavia's premier intellectual property rights event will address IP professionals to meet their local, regional and global IP strategies on 25th - 27th March 2014 in Stockholm.
Industry leaders who will be sharing their insight, experience, strategies and tactics include:
- Li Westerlund, Vice President of Global Intellectual Property, Bavarian-Nordic Group
- Trent Smith, Chief Intellectual Property Officer, Tobii Technology
- Joakim Hammarsjö, Managing Director, Sandvik Intellectual Property
- Joakim Movander, Director, Patent Licensing, Ericsson
- Magnus Johansson, Corporate Intellectual, Property Counsel, Kongsberg Automotive
- Ulrika Agren, Global Patent Manager, Mölnlycke Health Care
- Iben Hassum, Director Intellectual Property & Licensing, Chr. Hansen
- Marianne Weile, Director, Novozymes A/S
- Jonas Anderson, Director Business Development & Finance, Electrolux
- Wolfgang Esser, Assistant General Counsel, ITT Corporation
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk
SOURCE Legal IQ