DUBLIN, Dec 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "European Bike Sharing Market: Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
Growing congestion in core urban areas, rising parking fees and fuel costs, and a high level of carbon emissions are hindrances to urban mobility. These challenges open up opportunities to companies offering sustainable mobility solutions such as bike sharing.
This research service analyses the bike sharing market in Europe and examines the growth potential till 2025. It examines the bike sharing ecosystem and offers analysis by city and country. It includes a comparison of prominent participants in the region. It explores the historical and current trends and advancements that help estimate the market's growth potential in the coming decade.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- How will the European bike sharing market grow in 2025?
- What are the key challenges to the growth of bike sharing services?
- Which cities in Europe are expected to have a Bike Sharing Service in place by 2020?
- Which countries in Europe have the highest penetration of BSS and what are their future growth prospects?
- What are the new technologies influencing bike sharing market trends?
- What are the key growth strategies of the top bike sharing programmes in Europe?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology and Scope
3. Core Bike Sharing Services in Europe, and their Evolution
4. European Bike Sharing Market-Innovations to Address Key Challenges
5. European Market Overview
6. Market Size and Forecast for Bike Sharing Services-Country Profiling
7. Bike Sharing Services in Europe-City Profiling
8. Bike Sharing Services in Europe-Company Profiling
9. Key Findings
10. Key Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ljxj4w/european_bike
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets