DUBLIN, June 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Europe Acrylic Sheet Market Analysis By Technology (Cell Cast, Extruded, Continuous Cast), By Application (Construction, Design, Transportation, Visual Communication & Retail, Sanitary), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The Europe acrylic sheet market is expected to reach USD 1.97 billion by 2025
The rapid growth of the furniture industry in the region has been a major factor driving market growth. In addition, increasing application scope of the product in the automotive and transportation industry is slated to have positive impacts on the overall market growth over the projected period.
The increasing use of acrylic sheets in furniture and interior designing applications, such as modular kitchen panels, wardrobes, TV panels, and wall separators, in residential and commercial buildings is expected to drive the product demand significantly during the forecast period.
The use of acrylic sheets in automobiles for windows, rear-view mirrors, and lighting applications is expected to increase on account of improved light diffusion, optical clarity, and lightweight properties of the product. The rapid growth of the automotive industry in key economies such as Germany, France, and Spain, is expected to drive product demand over the coming years.
The industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% in the furniture & design application owing to the increasing use of the product for enhancement of structural aesthetics. The presence of key industry players such as Ikea, with wide ranges of acrylic kitchen and home decor solutions, is expected to drive the overall industry demand over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The Europe acrylic sheet market revenue surpassed USD 1,400 million in 2016 and is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period, mainly on account of increasing use of the product in furniture and interior decor applications in the region
- Among technologies, the extruded segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period, owing to the comparatively low costs and operational simplicity associated with the process
- The product demand in the visual communication & retail segment is expected to grow significantly from USD 313 million in 2016, primarily due to the increasing product usage in signage applications for exhibitions, sports events, retail marketing, and advertising
- The product witnessed highest demand in Germany in 2016, accounting for a share of nearly 30%, on account of high consumption in key applications such as architecture & construction and visual communication & retail
- The key strategies adopted by the industry players include distribution agreements and acquisitions. For instance, Polycasa Group was acquired by Schweiter Technologies, under 3A Composites, for product expansion in the visual communication & retail space
Key Topics Covered:
1 Methodology and Scope
2 Executive Summary
3 Europe Acrylic Sheet Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4 Europe Acrylic Sheet: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
5 Europe Acrylic Sheet: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6 Europe Acrylic Sheet: Country Estimates & Trend Analysis
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Company Profiles
- MADREPERLA SpA
- Altuglas International
- Evonik Industries
- Lucite International
- Polycasa Group
- GEVACRIL SRL
- Aristech Acrylics LLC
- Polyplastic B.V.
- BWF Group
- Irpen (UK) Ltd.
- Sidak SP
- Access Plastics
- PYRASIED Xtreme Acrylic
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9jh55/europe_acrylic
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets