- WaterWorld Magazine and IBM's complimentary webinar features real-world enterprise asset management applications
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
It is well known that some of the nation's water infrastructure is more than 100 years old. In fact, 40 percent is more than 50 years old. Effectively managing assets is key to addressing our aging infrastructure challenges. During this webcast, Frost & Sullivan's leading Environmental Technologies Industry Analyst Eric Meliton will discuss pressing asset management trends in the municipal water and wastewater industries.
In addition, IBM clients, including the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District, will bring real-world examples on the use of IBM Maximo Asset Management to address regulatory compliance, aging infrastructure and geographic information system (GIS) integration. The District found spatially enabling enterprise asset management allowed the two systems to enhance one another and give a more complete picture of the asset's lifecycle than each system separately.
Why You Should Attend:
- Understand the risks and challenges associated with outmoded water infrastructure systems
- Discover the newest solutions to smart water management, particularly enterprise asset management
- Learn how the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District utilized next generation tools in meeting heightened demand
- For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Environment and Water research, please visit: http://www.environmental.frost.com
- Connect with Frost & Sullivan on social media, including Twitter, Facebook, SlideShare, and LinkedIn, for the latest news and updates.
About WaterWorld Magazine
WaterWorld Magazine delivers information about products and services, technology, applications, legislation and regulations to more than 60,000 engineers, managers, consultants, contractors and operations professionals in the municipal water/wastewater industry. Reporting on timely product, project, regulatory and business news in a non-technical format, WaterWorld reaches beyond "straight coverage" to help water industry pros successfully plan, design, operate and maintain their systems. For more information or to subscribe, please visit http://www.waterworld.com.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan