PARIS, Nov. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterome, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class immunomodulatory drugs based on its unique ability to decode the gut microbiome's interaction with the immune system, announces that its CEO, Pierre Belichard, will present (in person) and participate at the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference in London, UK, which will take place November 16-19, 2021.
Enterome Presentation (in person) - Wednesday November 17, 2021 at 2:25 pm GMT
The presentation will be webcast live and archived for 30 days thereafter.
Enterome's CEO, Pierre Belichard, will provide an overview of the Company and the progress it has made with its advanced OncoMimics™ pipeline of transformational medicines for cancer as well as its other fully owned EndoMimics™ pipeline for immune diseases.
Enterome's most advanced OncoMimics™ drug candidates are:
- EO2401, a therapeutic cancer vaccine candidate currently in clinical development for recurrent glioblastoma and adrenal tumors. EO2401 has already shown strong immunogenicity data in brain and adrenal cancer patients with clinical proof of concept data expected in H1 2022, and
- EO2463, a second OncoMimic cancer vaccine, in clinical development for the treatment of indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma with clinical proof of concept data planned for H1 2023
In addition, the Company's most advanced EndoMimics™ candidate is:
- EB1010, a new orally delivered bioactive and a potent local inducer of IL-10, which has been selected to provide improved therapeutic outcomes for patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). EB1010 is expected to enter clinical trial in 2023
Head of External Communications and Investor Relations
Sylvie Berrebi / Mark Swallow / David Dible
Tel. +44 207 638 9571
Enterome is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing breakthrough immunomodulatory drugs for the treatment of cancer and immune diseases. Enterome's pioneering approach to drug discovery is based on its world-leading ability to decode the interaction between the gut microbiome and the immune system.
Enterome's potentially first-in-class small protein and peptide drug candidates modulate the immune system by closely mimicking the structure, effect or actions of specific antigens, hormones, or cytokines.
Enterome is presently advancing two pipelines of drug candidates, OncoMimics™ and EndoMimics™, which have the potential to address cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, respectively:
- OncoMimics™, a pipeline of therapeutic cancer vaccines. The lead candidate EO2401 is in Phase 1/2 clinical trials in patients with glioblastoma and adrenal tumors. First clinical proof of concept data with EO2410 is anticipated in H1 2022. A second OncoMimics candidate, EO2463 is in a Phase 1/2 clinical trial for indolent non-Hodgkin lymphomas. Clinical proof of concept is planned for H1 2023
- EndoMimics™, a pipeline of next generation bioactives acting like human hormones or cytokines for the treatment of immune diseases. EB1010, the lead candidate, is a potent local inducer of IL-10 designed to provide improved therapeutic outcomes for patients with IBD. EB1010 is expected to enter the clinic in 2023
Enterome employs 60 people and is headquartered in Paris, France. The company has raised a total of €96 million from Europe- and US-based life science investors.
For more information, please visit the company's website at: www.enterome.com