DUBLIN, November 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwmqwc/enf_industry) has announced the addition of the "ENF Industry Directory" subscription to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
ENF's database of over 16,000 photovoltaic companies is a great tool for use by company sales and marketing departments.
The database has been built up by dedicated research over a period of 7 years by people whose full-time job is to continuously correct and update existing companies and to research new companies.
Key differences between ENF's databases and some other popular databases which also have thousands of PV companies listed:
- ENF cleans its database each year, which means that the database is not full of companies that no longer exist.
- ENF actively invests time in finding new companies. Some other website directories wait for everyone to come to them and submit themselves, which means they will never get more than 50% of companies in a particular category.
- ENF checks the details of new companies who submit their details. A small trading company may decide that they get more sales leads by 'accidentally' submitting themselves as manufacturing many types of PV products. ENF staff will spot the discrepancy while other websites will simply automatically list the company as submitted.
- ENF's PV market research and PV trade departments constantly send information on newly discovered PV companies to the PV industry directory team.
The publisher will provide the complete database of information to be found on our website industry directory. The information will be provided in Excel format, with each main category shown in a separate tab, making it easier to manage communication campaigns.
The Excel file is divided into the following categories:
- Production Equipment
- Solar Components (e.g. inverters, batteries)
- Solar Materials
- Solar Panels
- Sellers (e.g. distributors and wholesalers of panels and components)
- Solar System Installers
- Solar Applications
Key information shown includes:
- Staff Number
- Parent Company
- Key Customers
- Detailed products information (panel technology, power range, production number)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cwmqwc/enf_industry
SOURCE Research and Markets