CHENNAI, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Continuing to focus on ambitious profitable growth, Socomec has recently redefined its development strategy: from being a product specialist, the company is now set on becoming a solutions specialist for expert applications.
The thinking behind this shift in strategy approach is to better meet market expectations via a more coherent and adapted offering, focusing on the customer's energy performance.
Up to now, the company had been structured around autonomous manufacturing divisions, each with their own separate sales networks and distinct resources (industrial, logistics, R&D, etc.).
From now on, the organization of the Group has been simplified: the sales networks, production sites, supply chain and R&D are now regrouped under one single management structure.
The organization is spearheaded by Mr. Ivan STEYERT, great grandson of the company founder and company Chairman and CEO since the beginning of 2011. The reorganization is in line with the company's well-established vision and in keeping with a favourable developmental context for Socomec, with an average increase in turnover of 10% over the last three years.
What are the stakes for Socomec? To increase its differentiation as a specialist in a changing competitive environment and in markets with strong potential such as energy efficiency, renewable energy sources or IT data security.
Four key applications: the skill of a specialist
Critical Power - Ensuring the availability of high-quality power for critical applications.
Power Control & Safety - Managing power and protecting individuals and property.
Solar Power - Guaranteeing the safety and durability of photovoltaic (PV) facilities.
Energy Efficiency - Improving building and facility energy efficiency.
With the celebrations for its 90th anniversary only last year, the Socomec Group is now pursuing a new challenge to assure its future.
During the announcement, Mr. Olivier TREMOUILLE, Managing Director, Socomec India said, "Our customers are evolving and we are evolving along with them by improving our organization efficiency for more coherent product and service offer to our customers."
About Socomec Group
- An independent, family-owned company founded in 1922.
- A manufacturer providing expert solutions for LV electrical networks: power control and safety, critical power, energy efficiency and solar power.
- 3,200 employees spread over 25 subsidiaries around the world: SOCOMEC has total control of the design, manufacture and marketing of its products.
- Nine production sites (4 in France, 1 in Italy, 1 in Tunisia, 1 in India, 2 in China) integrate the company's core technological know-how and ensure the quality of its products whilst respecting customer requirements in terms of delivery times.
- In 2012, the Socomec Group posted a turnover of 443M€.
To find out more: www.socomec.co.in
Primary Media Contact: Chithra Devi, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-44-39215423, 91-9790968731
SOURCE Socomec India