Customers' preferences expected to bring in gearless systems, finds Frost & Sullivan
Complimentary Analyst Briefing by Frost & Sullivan's Industrial & Process Control Team
LONDON, March 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, 9th March 2017 at 1:00pm EST
Online, with Complimentary Registration
Krishna Raman, Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst
The global gearbox and gear motor market is a highly diversified market, with competition distributed across a wide range of industrial and geographic areas, as well as product segments. Each market segment provides varying levels of growth opportunities as well as a competitive landscape, which require different product portfolios and competencies in order to ensure success.
"The gearbox market is impacted by the penetration of gear-less drive technology as well as the increasing preference for bevel gear system over worm gear system," finds Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst Krishna Raman. "Market participants, therefore, need to understand which segments will be impacted by these major trends."
Questions this session will answer:
- What is the size of the global gearbox and gear motor market? How is market revenue expected to grow during the forecast period?
- How is revenue split between different end-user segments across geographic regions and product segments?
- Which are the fastest-growing segments, and which offer significant growth potential for gearbox and gear motor manufacturers?
- Which product segments should manufacturers focus on in order to take advantage of arising opportunities?
- Who are the major competitors in the global market and in the different regional markets? How is the competitive scenario changing?
To attend the webcast, please e-mail Evgenia Oleynikova, Corporate Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org your full contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Industrial & Process Control team, please visit:
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion
Corporate Communications – Europe
P: +48 22 481 62 10
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan