LONDON, May 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
With just a few days until Harry and Meghan tie the knot, EncoreMusicians.com have compiled the most comprehensive guide to live music at the royal wedding based on informed predictions and expert opinions.
After scouring the web thoughtfully, EncoreMusicians.com have confirmed that this is the biggest, most detailed guide published on music at the 2018 royal wedding yet.
The guide will be of interest to those who have not covered music at the royal wedding yet, or want to write about some fresh expert predictions. The guide covers the following:
A list of all confirmed artists so far:
- James Vivian, Director of Music at St. George's Chapel, will be Musical Director
- The Choir of St George's Chapel
- Sheku Kanneh-Mason (cello)
- Karen Gibson and The Kingdom Choir
- An Orchestra consisting of the UK's finest players
- Elin Manahan Thomas (soprano)
- David Blackadder (trumpet)
- Luke Bond (organist)
The best predictions for pop stars performing on the day:
- Spice Girls (99.9% confidence)
- Elton John (85% confidence)
- Chris Martin and Coldplay (75% confidence)
- Ed Sheeran (70% confidence)
- Adele (70% confidence)
EncoreMusicians.com have also covered what the estimated cost of live music at the royal wedding will be (£300,000) and have discussed how the readers can add live music to their own royal parties.
EncoreMusicians.com is the largest supplier of musicians in the UK and provides live music for thousands of events every year. Encore is a fast-growing startup trusted by thousands of consumers and corporates alike, and can provide any type of music for any type of event.
Please attribute EncoreMusicians.com as the source and link to the website if any content from this press release is being used.