LONDON, July 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Emirates Tours, specialists in tailor-made luxury holidays, has launched a photo competition in conjunction with leading camera manufacturer Nikon, offering entrants the chance to win a luxury holiday for two to Oman and a host of other prizes.
From the glistening atolls of the Maldives to close-up shots of wildlife on safari, Emirates Tours is looking for the most authentic photographs taken in any one of its six holiday regions.
The photographer of the best overall image will win a five night holiday for two to the five-star Six Senses Zighy Bay resort in Oman including return flights with Emirates, while the runner up will win a portable Nikon 1 V1 camera worth £800. Those snapping the best image of each of Emirates Tours' six different holiday regions - the Middle East, the Indian Ocean, India, the Far East, South Africa and Australasia - will each win a Nikon COOLPIX digital camera, worth around £400.
"We are looking for truly inspirational shots that really encapsulate the beauty of Emirates Tours' destinations," said Fabio Prestijacopo, General Manager, Emirates Tours UK, who is on the competition judging panel. "You certainly don't have to be a professional photographer - we're simply looking for images with exceptional composition, clarity and uniqueness which really stand out."
Entry images should be uploaded via the dedicated webpage at competition.emiratestours.co.uk.
The closing date for entries for this competition is midnight on 31st August 2012.
Notes to editors:
- Image files must be in jpeg format and there is no size restriction. Each entrant may enter the competition as many times as they wish, but can only win one prize and no image can be entered more than once.
- Emirates Tours is unable to accept postal entries.
- Entrants may use photo editing software to ensure they are entering the correct file format.
- These prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone by no later than 31st October 2012.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
About Emirates Tours
Emirates Tours is part of the prestigious Emirates Group, and specialises in offering tailor-made luxury holidays in Dubai, Oman, luxury holidays in India, luxury holidays in the Seychelles, luxury holidays in Mauritius, the Far East, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
As a subsidiary of award-winning airline Emirates, Emirates Tours benefits from the extensive network, resources and renowned quality associated with one of the world's top airlines.
For more information contact:
Emirates Group UK Press Office
26 Southampton Buildings
SOURCE Emirates Tours