DUBLIN, Mar. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c34hxw/emerging) has announced the addition of the "Emerging Opportunity in Coastal Trans-Shipments and Inland Water Ways Shipment in India" report to their offering.
This report, Emerging Opportunity in Coastal Trans-Shipments and Inland Water Ways Shipment in India unlocks this untapped and under-explored potential in the country. The objective of the report is to highlight the potential business opportunities, infrastructure gaps and way-forward for industries, EPC companies, vessel & barge manufacturing companies, logistics companies, project developers, bankers, investors, etc. InfraInsights strongly feels that the waterways potential needs to be tapped in the right direction and a successful model needs to be developed which can be replicated in the rest of the country.
The Union Budget FY15 has been engaging for the infrastructure segment. The budget is perceived not only as directional, but also as a starting point for the critical infrastructure segments such as: Reality, Water & Irrigation, Roads & Highways and Ports. The budget gives a clear message that the incumbent government realizes the need for holistic measures to revive, de-bottle neck and promote the transportation infrastructure in India.
India's hinterland is maily serviced by Railways and Roads & Highways since long. All the same, a majority of import & export takes place via ports spread along the India coastline. However, the prospects of hinterland movement via inland water-ways and coastal trans-shipment has long being neglected by the change agents at the centres and also at state level. The mounting stress on railway and road as the only preffered (read available) is a positive sign for the growth and development of inland waterways in the feasible routes and promoting coastal trans-shipment across the nation. The recent budget very well resonate with these prospects.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Understanding Coastal Trans-Shipment and Inland Waterways and its advantages
3. Case Study of Global practices for Inland Waterways and how the potential has been leveraged
4. Understanding the framework for Coastal Trans-Shipment and Inland Waterways in India
5. Outlining Inland waterways opportunities in India
6. Mapping of projects along select Inland waterways and their hinterland
7. Viability analysis for Trans-Shipment and Inland Waterways
8. Case Study
9. Assessment of overall investment size for unlocking the Trans-Shipment and Inland Waterways potential in India
10. Emerging Opportunities from Trans-Shipment and Inland Waterways for different stakeholders (Equipments, Construction, BOT) in areas
11. Identifying the power projects that are either currently or likely in future going to be depending on Coastal Trans-Shipment and Inland Waterways in India and why?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c34hxw/emerging
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets