EDINBURGH, Scotland, March 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Celebrating 10 years in the business intelligence industry, West Sands has launched a unique analytical platform - Shadow Governance Intel. This platform provides political risk and market entry intelligence from the perspective of 'power players' and 'power plays'; providing transparency on markets regularly regarded as opaque.
"With increasing uncertainty in emerging and frontier markets, Shadow Governance Intel was developed to provide subscribers with access to insight that is not otherwise publically available. As a result, this platform equips users with information needed to gain the confidence required to engage new markets, or reconsider strategies in existing markets," said Dr. Tamara Makarenko, Managing Director of the firm.
Shadow Governance Intel provides insight and analysis of power players, power plays, and political stability as they challenge the transparency of EMEA markets. Site contents are written by a team of multi-lingual in-house analysts, and a vetted global network of professionals with country, subject matter, and sector-specific expertise. Makarenko notes that this network combines "established academic, sector specialists, investigative journalists, former civil servants and various other in-country sources, who provide depth of insight on political and commercial developments."
This analytical platform, provides subscribers with many benefits, including:
- Ongoing analysis of current developments related to country risk,
- Power player profiles,
- Relationship / influence maps of elite networks,
- Assessments of the interaction between political and commercial influence, and
- Reports focused on analysing political stability and commercial viability in key markets.
- The platform also allows users to commission bespoke research and analysis.
West Sands Advisory Limited, established in 2006, is a leading business intelligence and political risk consultancy. It provides transparency, and a deeper understanding, of the political and commercial environments in which their clients operate. West Sands services include:
- Due Diligence
- Market Entry & Country Risk
- Political Risk & Market Monitoring
- Investigations & Special Projects
+44 1334 757007
SOURCE West Sands Advisory Limited