LONDON, May 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts & Analysis by Charger Type (Private Chargers, Public (Slow Chargers, Fast Chargers)), by Region Plus Analysis of the Leading Companies Developing Charging Stations, Recharging Points & Charging Infrastructure for Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) & Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV)
The growing acceptance and adoption of Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) & Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) by customers is gradually making electric vehicles viable as a concept and the electrification of the world's vehicle fleet an inevitability. It remains just a question of time, and for the supporting charging infrastructure to be put in place.
Therefore, the main hurdle is the commensurate roll-out of the charging infrastructure to support this migration to this electric future. The electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) infrastructure is vital to the future success of personal mobility and the automotive industry.
Visiongain has assessed that the global EVSE market will reach 4.39 million units in in 2018.
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
• 147 tables, charts, and graphs
• Analysis of key players in Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) technologies
• Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc
• Chargemaster PLC
• General Electric
• Liberty Plugins
• NRG EVgo
• Schneider Electric
• Tesla Motors
• Global Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Market Forecast (Units) And Analysis From 2018-2028
• Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) By Charger Type Forecasts And Analysis From 2018-2028 (Units)
• Private Chargers Forecast 2018-2028
• Public (Slow Chargers) Forecast 2018-2028
• Public (Fast Chargers) Forecast 2018-2028
• Regional Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Market Forecasts From 2018-2028 (Units)
• North America Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market 2018-2028 (Units)
• U.S. EVSE Market 2018-2028 Market Forecast
• Rest of North America EVSE Market 2018-2028
• Europe Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market 2018-2028 (Units)
• U.K. EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Germany EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• France EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of Europe EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• APAC Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market 2018-2028 (Units)
• China EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• India EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Japan EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of APAC EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• MEA Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market 2018-2028 (Units)
• UAE EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• South Africa EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of MEA EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• LATAM Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Market Forecast 2018-2028 (Units)
• Brazil EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of LATAM EVSE Market Forecast 2018-2028
• Key Questions Answered
• What does the future hold for the EVSE industry?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which EVSE applications should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive EVSE technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which EVSE company is likely to success and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What EVSE industry trends should you be aware of?
• Target Audience
• Electric vehicle supply equipment manufacturers
• Battery electric vehicle manufacturers
• Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles manufacturers
• Private charger manufacturers
• Public charger manufacturers
• Battery suppliers
• Technology providers
• R&D staff
• Heads of strategic development
• Procurement staff,
• Marketing staff
• Market analysts
• Product managers
• Industry associations
• Governmental departments & agencies
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website : https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2136/Electric-Vehicle-Supply-Equipment-(EVSE)-Market-Report-2018-2028
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions
Car Charging Group
Control Module Industries
ECOtality North America
EVergreen Time to Charge
General Electric (GE)
Green Charge Networks
HaloIPT (Now owned by Qualcomm)
Leviton Manufacturing Company
Nissan South Africa (NSA)
Optimization Technologies (OpConnect)
Park & Charge
Park and Power
Plug Smart (Intelligence for GE Charging Stations)
SPX Service Solutions
Urban Green Energy
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org