DUBLIN, June 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl88vk/electric) has announced the addition of the"Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Pipes and Tubes - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2014 through 2020.
Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electric Resistance Welded (ERW) Pipes and Tubes in Thousand Tons by the following Product Segments: Mechanical Steel Tubing, Structural Steel Pipes & Tubing, Pressure Tubing, Standard Pipes, Oil Country Tubular Goods, and Line Pipes.
The report profiles 156 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Al Jazeera Steel Products Company SAOG
- Arabian Pipes Company
- ArcelorMittal SA
- Choo Bee Metal Industries Berhad
- EVRAZ North America
- JFE Steel Corporation
- Maharashtra Seamless Limited
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- Northwest Pipe Company
- OAO TMK
- TMK IPSCO
- PT Bakrie Pipe Industries
- Salzgitter Mannesmann Line Pipe GmbH
- Tata Steel Europe
- Techint Group SpA
- Tenaris S.A.
- Ternium S.A.
- United States Steel Corporation
- United Metallurgical Company /OMK
- Welspun Corp Ltd.
- Wheatland Tube Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. WORLD ECONOMY - A KEY GROWTH INDICATOR
3. A REVIEW OF MAJOR END-USE MARKETS
4. STEEL PIPES & TUBES PRODUCTS, FABRICATION & APPLICATIONS
5. WELDED PIPES: PRODUCT OVERVIEW
6. PRODUCT-WISE CATEGORIZATION OF ERW PIPES
7. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
8. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
9. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 156 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 184)
- The United States (34)
- Canada (7)
- Japan (4) Europe (45)
- - Germany (6)
- - The United Kingdom (4)
- - Italy (9)
- - Spain (1)
- - Rest of Europe (25)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (76)
- Latin America (7)
- Africa (6)
- Middle East (5)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl88vk/electric
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets