- Customers Awarded "Best Investment Site" and "Best Intranet"
NASHUA, New Hampshire, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ektron shared details on recent company achievements that continue to propel the content management system pioneer toward the forefront of the online marketing and web content experience management marketplace. Among those achievements was strong double digit percentage year-over-year growth in revenue as well as double digit EBITDA profits for fiscal year 2013.
"We're confident that we'll not only continue to exceed our goals for growth and profitability, but also for customer service and innovation," said Ektron President, Tim McKinnon. "Thanks to the work of our great employees and the support of our customers and partners, we expect 2014 to be an exceptional year for the company."
"We also have a number of exciting product announcements planned that will make it faster and simpler for organizations to introduce the latest web experience management features into their websites," added Ektron CEO and founder, Bill Rogers.
In addition to its growth in licensing deals and profitability, Ektron also achieved a number of key milestones. They included:
Key Client Launches & Customer Awards
Ektron website launches and refreshes during 2013 and the first half of 2014 included:
- Author Solutions (a Penguin Random House Company)
- Central Bancompany
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Lesley University
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Mercedes Benz Canada
- New York State Bar Association
- NMC Caterpillar
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors
The website for Ektron customer Behringer was named the "Best Investment Site" in the 17th annual WebAwards. In addition, National Geographic's socially-charged Ektron "ngconnect" intranet won a 2013 Nielsen Norman Group Award as one of the "World's 10 Best Intranets."
Partnerships and Strategic Alliances:
- HighPoint Solutions, a premier global provider of specialized IT services dedicated to the Life Sciences and Healthcare industries, is partnering with Ektron to deliver workflow processes for digital content for pharmaceutical customers.
- Capita Translation and Interpreting, the world's fastest growing language services provider, signed a deal to enhance the ability for Ektron customers to translate website content into multiple languages.
- Rackspace®, the global leader in hybrid cloud, signed a partnership deal to provide enterprise hybrid cloud hosting for Ektron customers.
- Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management and digital data distribution, partnered with Ektron to integrate Tealium iQ with Ektron so that the companies' mutual customers can better manage their multi-channel marketing campaigns, while ensuring optimal web site performance.
Industry Accolades and a New Vision for "Web Synergy":
- Ektron was positioned as a Visionary in the 2013 Gartner Web Content Management Magic Quadrant and named "#1 in Value" in the 2013 Info-Tech Research Group Vendor Landscape report.
- Synergy 2014, the company's 7th annual gathering of technology, business and marketing innovators from the Ektron ecosystem of industry partners and more than 3,800 customers, will take place May 4-6 at the Westin Waterfront Hotel in Boston, MA. Sessions will include keynotes and conference sessions hosted by leading Ektron customers, including:
Ektron Web Content Management software powers corporate websites, intranets, and social communities for thousands of customers across the world. Ektron Digital Experience Management solutions let marketers connect, engage, acquire and retain customers across the Web and in the Cloud. Ektron is headquartered in the greater Boston area with offices in Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
Ektron customers are leaders in financial services, hospitality, education, healthcare, media and entertainment, technology, non-profit, public sector and manufacturing and include brands such as Fairmont Raffles Hotels International, Las Vegas Sands, Microsoft and NASDAQ. For more information: www.ektron.com.