-- "Driving Your Business towards Excellence" is Theme for Two-day Event
LONDON, Sept. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Business-enhancing sessions, valuable market discussions and opportunities to heighten skills highlight the agenda for CompTIA's 2014 EMEA Member and Partner Conference.
CompTIA, the IT Industry association, today revealed additional programme details for the conference, set for 5-6th November at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London.
"IT channel executives, thought-leaders and educators will be together under one roof to brainstorm on the issues and topics affecting our industry," said Kelly Ricker, senior vice president, events and education, CompTIA. "We've developed a compelling agenda, including two unique educational tracks for two audiences."
The conference caters to two distinct CompTIA audiences: UK Channel (solution providers, vendors and distributors) and Education (CAPP Academy, delivery and content partners).
Educational sessions designed for the channel include:
- The Secrets to Effective Channel Marketing examines the pros and cons of different marketing methods; how each can be leveraged successfully; and which marketing efforts might work best for your business.
- Demystifying the Business Awards Process covers strategies to identify the awards that are the best fits for a company to go after; how to submit a winning application; and tips on leveraging awards won in future marketing efforts.
- Maximising Your Partnering Opportunities to Grow Your Business looks at strategies and tactics to make vendor partnerships a more profitable investment of time and resources.
Conference attendees also have the chance to earn the CompTIA Executive Certificate in Channel Management. The program offers those in channel management roles the opportunity to further develop the skills and knowledge needed to lead initiatives and investments that drive indirect sales revenue. This face-to-face workshop gives participants the mindset concepts, knowledge and skill to grow into an "evolved channel manager."
For CompTIA partners from the academic, publishing and training communities, the agenda includes the following sessions:
- Leveraging Funding Programmes in the UK and Beyond, which examines funding opportunities in the UK and the broader EU for building IT skill levels and how training companies can leverage these programmes.
- CompTIA EMEA Unconference Roundtables, where 100 percent of the content is developed by delegates for delegates. Attendees have the opportunity to network with each other while discussing the topics that matter most to them.
- Today's Technologies and CompTIA Certifications explores how CompTIA's product and program offerings address the current ITskill gaps.
To ensure that there is an element of interaction, the networking dinner, exhibition area, keynote speech, buffet lunch and all networking breaks cater to both groups. The complete conference agenda is available at http://www.comptia.org/emea/agenda.
To register for CompTIA's 2014 EMEA Member and Partner Conference, visit https://www.comptia.org/emea/register.
CompTIA is the voice of the world's information technology industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation; and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through educational programmes, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy. For more information, visit CompTIA online and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.