- Segments for fabric printing and coating, and acrylic copolymer will contribute massively towards growth in the global textile binders market
- From 2020 to 2030, Asia Pacific (APAC) will grow at a compound annual growth rate of about 4% majorly owing to expanding middle class and increase in construction volumes
ALBANY, New York, June 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Multiple trends and drivers are paving way for growth in the global textile binders market. These are also creating profitable avenues for market players. Over the forecast period, players will be noted focusing upon educating customers regarding various properties of various textiles so that informed decisions can be taken by them.
As per Transparency Market Research, "the global textile binders market is set to grow at rate of about 4%, compounded annually from 2020 to 2030. This will help the market reach a valuation of about USD 100 million by the end of the stated period. Expansion in automotive, construction and packaging will be notable factors of growth."
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74855
Key Findings of Global Textile Binders Market Study:
- Dominant position in the application segment was held by fabric printing and coating category in 2019 and the dominance will continue into the forecast period
- In the materials segment, acrylic copolymer will hold a massive share, contributing significantly to growth in the market
- Asia Pacific would be a prominent region in the global textile binders market over the forecast period
Explore 162 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections of Textile Binders Market (Material: Acrylic Copolymer, Styrene Acrylate Copolymer, Vinyl Acrylate Copolymer, and Others; and Application: Flocking, Fabric Coating & Printing, Lamination, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 – 2030, at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/textile-binders-market.htm
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Textile Binders Market:
As per Transparency Market Research, players in the global textile binders market are set to drive it forward with their active measures aimed towards capturing a higher market share. However, it is worth noting here that there is also a host of trends and drivers marking the landscape that is leading to its growth. A glimpse into few is provided below:
- Increase in disposable incomes is leading to a better lifestyle, leading to demand for automotive, houses, and apparel, leading to higher demand for textile binders
- Improvement in technology and use of eco-friendly ingredients is contributing towards a higher growth curve in terms of demand for binders
- Players are increasing research and development in natural ingredients sphere to tap into the growing demand for eco-friendly products
- Growth in textile industry, automotive industry, and construction industry will push the market on to a higher growth curve
- Increase in demand for prints in interior textiles and clothing will be significant growth propeller in the textile binders market
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/74855
Regional Analysis of Global Textile Binders Market:
- In 2019, Asia Pacific region held a major share of the market in terms of volume and the share is set to grow over the forecast period.
- Notable growth in textile industry is driving the regional market to a higher growth trajectory
- Presence of countries in the region that are known for heavy textile production is also helping the market chart growth
Analyze global textile binders market's growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Competitive Landscape of Global Textile Binders Market:
The global textile binders market has a decent number of players marking its vendor landscape. Top Players include Archroma Corporate, Fineotex Group,Dow, Camex Ltd., OMNOVA Solutions Inc., Arkema SA, Organic Dyes And Pigments Llc, Pioneer Chemicals Inc., Scott Bader Company Ltd., Hemanjali Polymers Pvt. Ltd., SETEX, and 3J Chemicals, among others.
Transparency Market Research notes that manufacturers in the market have a sharp focus on increasing capacity for production so that the increased demand from textile printing applications can be met.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Global Textile Binders Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74855<ype=S
Global Textile Binders Market: Segmentation
Textile Binders Market, by Material
- Acrylic Copolymer
- Styrene Acrylate Copolymer
- Vinyl Acrylate Copolymer
- Others (including Self-crosslinking Binders, Anionic Surfactants, and Melamine Formaldehyde)
Textile Binders Market, by Application
- Fabric Coating & Printing
- Others (including Crushed Foam Printing and Pigment Discharge Printing)
Textile Binders Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Thermochromic Materials Market - The global thermochromic materials market stood nearly US$ 1.16 Bn in 2018 and is projected to reach over US$ 2.33 Bn by 2027. The market for thermochromic materials is primarily driven by rising demand for smart packaging and smart textile products.
Virtual Pipeline Systems Market - The global virtual pipeline systems market is likely to be worth US$ 2,123.9 Mn by the end of 2027 from US$ 1,205.0 Mn in 2018. Between the forecast years of 2019 and 2027, the global market is expected to surge at a CAGR of 6.5%.
Butane Gas Cartridges Market - In terms of value, the global butane gas cartridges market was stood around US$ 400 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of more than 4% from 2019 to 2027
Metal Scavenging Agents Market - Among the type segments, silica-based was the prominent segment with more than 60% share of the global metal scavenging agents market in 2018. It is expected to maintain its dominance from 2019 and 2027.
UV Adhesives Market - The global UV adhesives market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period. The market growth is largely driven by modern technologies such as nanotechnology that have enabled the development of an array of synthetic UV adhesives.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research