SHANGHAI, September 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- SalesPlatform is an innovative, feature-rich front-end platform with multi-channel capabilities for both general and life insurance carriers
Today eBaoTech, a leading insurance software solution provider, announced the general global availability of SalesPlatform, a powerful front-end platform for both life and non-life (property & casualty) insurers.
eBaoTech® SalesPlatform is a best-of-breed front-end system built to address multi-channel distribution needs, providing a modern platform to support rapid business growth for both life and non-life insurance. It can either be adopted as an integrated component of eBaoTech's LifeSystem Suite or GeneralSystem Suite, or as a stand-alone system linked to an insurer's existing back-end systems.
SalesPlatform includes built-in product configuration, formula and rule management tools to enable the channels to perform true underwriting and ratings without external engines. In addition, the user interface can be configured to suit the needs of the insurance carrier. SalesPlatform supports both traditional channels such as agents and brokers, as well as emerging direct e-commerce and web affinity channels. B2B and B2C operations are fully supported, making it easier for insurance companies to manage their multiple channels with one software solution.
As with other eBaoTech software solutions, SalesPlatform is multi-language, multi-currency and multi-entity-on-a-single-instance deployable for global markets. SalesPlatform is currently in implementation stage at key client sites, where the positive impact to business operations is expected to be quickly realized.
SalesPlatform's Benefits at a Glance:
- Streamlined sales process: Agents, brokers and call centers can securely access the system's tools and real-time "quote-to-bind" capabilities via the built-in user interface or via web services to existing Point-of-Sale (POS) systems
- Faster Time-to-market: SalesPlatform's comprehensive internationalization features enable insurers to quickly enter a new market
- Improved Closure Rate: Superior agent/broker/call center user experience and efficient user interface improve response time and customer satisfaction
- Manageability: A single platform supports all distribution channels
"Selling and buying insurance has become much broader and now involves new channels such as direct online B2C and web affinity," said Woody Mo, Chief Executive Officer of eBaoTech. "Agents and brokers increasingly expect mobile access and fast response times from insurers' computer systems. Customers are now moving to the Internet to directly evaluate and purchase insurance. The new feature-rich SalesPlatform enables insurers to meet the increasing demands of their agents, brokers and customers who now expect fast and secure access to information."
eBaoTech delivers standards-based, highly configurable insurance software solutions to both property and casualty (P&C) and life insurers. Its software products enable insurers to realize cost-effective, scalable, flexible and highly automated insurance operations in an ever-changing environment. With offices in ten countries across Europe, Asia and the Americas, and over 60 core system installations in more than 20 countries, eBaoTech has extensive global presence to serve leading insurance companies. For more information, visit http://www.ebaotech.com.