LONDON, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Regional defence cooperation is actively being promoted by the key actors in the region who are hosting a number of exercises at battle group level over the coming months. These are dynamic times for Eastern Europe and the programme managers and service heads that will be championing armoured capability will be supporting the Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe in September.
The conference, hosted by Defence IQ - a division of global events company IQPC - will be a unique opportunity for international industry, military and government partners to share their thoughts on the future threat, security issues and how the armoured vehicle will form a key component of future forces.
"Our conference has been designed to showcase exciting acquisition and upgrade programmes in this key market and enjoys high level support from within thePolish MoD and Land Forces." - Pete Andersen, Portfolio Director, Defence IQ.
Key briefings at this forum will be delivered by:
- Lieutenant General Lech Majewski, Commander General Command, Polish MoD
- Lieutenant General Frederick Hodges, Commander, NATO LANDCOM
- Major General Janusz Bronowicz, Head of Land Forces Inspectorate, Polish MoD
- Brigadier General Imre Pogacsas, Director General Armaments, Hungary MoD
- Miha Matek, Head of Armament Project Management Division, Slovenian MoD
- Colonel Andriy Kadiliak, Deputy Chief of the Armoured Vehicles Department, Ukrainian Army HQ
- Lieutenant Colonel Kalle Teras, IFV/APC Programme, Estonian MoD
- Representative of Lieutenant General Arvydas Pocius, Chief of Defence, Lithuanian MoD
Armoured Vehicles Eastern Europe will take place on 30th September - 1st October 2014 in Warsaw, Poland. Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.armouredvehicleseasterneurope.com/news, call +44 (0)20 7368 9737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current industry partners of the conference project include BAE Systems, CMI, General Dynamics, Honeywell, Nexter, SAAB, Textron, Timoney and Ultra Electronics.
For further insight into the major market developments in the region, visit the event resource centre at http://bit.ly/AVEEreport.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum. If you would like a complimentary press pass please email Nishkala Thiru at Nishkala.Thiru@iqpc.co.uk.
SOURCE Defence IQ