DUBLIN, October 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Drug Injection Devices to 2024" report to their offering.
What You Will Learn
- What are the dynamics of the shifting landscape for injectable drug delivery and the market impact of new and evolving syringes and injectors by therapeutic indication?
- What are the market drivers influencing syringe and injector device designs, feature/functionality, product branding, competing technologies and commercial development?
- What are the key characteristics of the major injection device market segments and what is the impact of market demographics, and competing business strategies?
- What is the current market for syringe and injector demand by indication and therapy and what will it be in 2024?
- Who are the leading injection device companies, and what are their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations?
- What is the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors on injectable drug delivery demand?
The correlation between chronic conditions and the benefits of patient self-administration continues to influence therapeutic product decisions, managed care initiatives and regulatory actions. Drug injection device designs are increasingly being based on the results of human engineering inputs and patient preference research.
Branding and packaging choices are more frequently being driven by data sources historically employed by consumer product marketers. For drug developers and device suppliers, the implications of these trends are influencing product development methodology and changing supply chain relationships. Decisions regarding as-supplied packaging that were once considered boilerplate have moved to the early stages of the development process.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Drug Injection Device Market Dynamics
- Evolution in Injectable Drug Development
- Injectable Drug Demand Drivers
- Diseases and Indications
3. Chronic Conditions & Self-Administration - Technology Factors
- Device Selection Factors
- Market Segmentation
- Product Features & Ease of Use
- Competitive Landscape
- Injection Device Suppliers - Capabilities and Market Presence
4. Commercial Injection Device Classes - Strategic Analysis
- Dual Chamber Syringes
- Needle-free Injectors
- Pen Injectors
- Prefilled Syringes
- Safety Syringes
- Patch Pumps
- Subcutaneous Infusion Devices
- Risks and Opportunities
5. Injection Device Selection Criteria
- Stability and Material Selection Issues
- Fixed vs Variable Dose Devices
- Lyophilized Drugs/Reconstitution
- Syringe Safety/Sharps Protection
- Needle Configuration Strategies
- Disposable Drug Cartridges
- Human Engineering/Ergonomics
- Branding/Private Labeling
6. Drug Injection Device Market Segment Analysis & Forecasts
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Emergency Medicine
- Hormone Replacement
- Reproductive Health
7. Injectable Drug Therapeutics - Market Factors
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rtskx3/drug_injection
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets