- The surging demand for road safety in automobiles pertaining to driver activeness and stringent government regulations related to driver monitoring will boost the Driver Monitoring Systems market.
- Market Size – USD 1.06 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 10.6%, Market Trends – Growing demand for in-vehicle driver monitoring solutions.
VANCOUVER, BC, Oct. 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Driver Monitoring Systems Market is projected to reach USD 2.39 billion in 2027. Continual development in automotive electronics sensors application and technology, rising concerns for road accidents, increasing demand for automation in automobiles, and drivers' consistency while in a long journey, especially for commercial vehicles, are boosting the demand for Driver Monitoring Systems Market.
Higher usage of components like camera and sensors, which monitor the alertness of the driver as well as checks their level of vigilance, health, current state, and warns the driver about signs of drowsiness or distraction, are the primary growth propellers for this market. Additionally, the growing usage of DMS for driver identification and control functions using the eyes will contribute to more safety and better intuitive use of the new generation of driver assistance functions and help the market grow remarkably.
The need for driver monitoring is rising not only in the passenger vehicle segment but also in the commercial vehicle segment, wherein challenges are more significant as compared with the passenger segment. Apart from all of the above-mentioned concerns, drivers are also working long hours, many a time more than what is advised or specified.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/111
Further key findings from the report suggest
- An Israel-based company called Eyesight Technologies makes use of embedded computer vision and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions in order to provide the driver monitoring capabilities. The company's driver monitoring solution called 'Drive Sense' tracks down the head position of the driver, eye blink rate, gaze vector, and other visual attributes in order to detect distraction or signs of drowsiness of the driver.
- The driver monitoring system (DMS) market is anticipated to register significant growth in the Asia Pacific region. The increasing incidence of road accidents and the rise in the popularity and demand for luxury cars are expected to generate new opportunities in the Asia Pacific market. Moreover, the technological developments in automobiles, ambitious countries such as Japan, India, and China would foster the demand for driver monitoring systems (DMS) in the region.
- In January 2019, Eyesight Technologies, a company dealing in AI computer vision, demonstrated its Driver Sense technology. This solution was awarded the Excellence award for promoting trade relations between Israel and Japan.
- Key players in the market include Faurecia, Valeo, Tata Elxsi, Bosch, Johnson Controls Inc, Aptiv PLC, Visteon, Continental, Magneti Marelli, and Denso, among others.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/driver-monitoring-systems-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the Global Driver Monitoring Systems Market on the basis of monitoring type, component, propulsion, instrument, vehicle type, and region:
- Monitoring Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Driver State Monitorin
1. Drowsiness & Fatigue Monitorin
2 Drunk Driving Monitoring
3. Driver Alertness monitoring
4. Identity recognition monitoring
5. Other Driver state monitoring
- Driver Health monitoring
1. Blood pressure monitoring
2. Body temperature monitoring
3. Pulse rate monitoring
4. Heart beat monitoring
5. Other Driver health monitoring
- Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Interior Camera
1. Biometric Sensors
2. Gas Sensors
3. Pressure Mats
4. Steering Angle sensors
5. Other Sensors
- Other Components
- Propulsion Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Electric Vehicles
1. Battery Electric Vehicle
2. Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle
3. Hybrid Electric Vehicle
4. Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Gasoline Powered
- Instrument Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Commercial vehicle
- Passenger vehicle
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
3. South Korea
4. Rest of APAC
- Latin America
2. Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
1. Saudi Arabia
3. Rest of MEA
Find more similar research insights by Emergen Research:
Remote Vehicle Shutdown Market By Type (Automatic, Manual), By Propulsion (Electric, Diesel, Petrol), By Vehicle (Commercial, Passenger), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Adaptive Cruise Control Market By Vehicle (Commercial Vehicle, Passenger Car), By Type (Assisting Systems, Multi-Sensor Systems, Predictive Systems), By Technology (LiDAR, Image, Ultrasonic, Radar), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Automotive Actuators Market By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles), By Applications (Throttle, Seat Adjustment, Brake, Closer and Other Actuators) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Automotive LiDAR Market By Image Type (2D Image Type, 3D Image Type) By Technology (Solid-State LiDAR, Mechanical/Scanning LiDAR), By Vehicle Type (ICE, HEV, PHEV), By Application, By Location, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Automotive Refinish Coatings Market By Resin Type (Epoxy, Alkyd), By Product (Primer, Basecoat), By Technology (Water-borne Coatings, UV-cured Coatings), By Substrate (Glass, Metal), By Application (Commercial vehicles), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a 'Circular Economy,' fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Read full Press Release at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-driver-monitoring-systems-market
SOURCE Emergen Research