LONDON, July 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Dragonfish, the award-winning independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, announces the launch of its world-leading casino offering into the Italian market.
This launch includes the Dragonfish-powered casinos of bwin.it and Micro Game. Dragonfish is set to continue the roll out of casino for additional partners in the upcoming months, leveraging on its CasinoFlex platform. Such partners will include Gioco Digitale and King.com, with other deals in the pipeline. CasinoFlex is also powering the 888.it site.
The Dragonfish offering will include both Download and No-Download (Instant Play) clients and the Live Casino premium product to offer one complete gaming package.
Itai Frieberger, 888 COO, commented: "This launch is a milestone achievement for the group and our partners. The Dragonfish casino product is an industry leader and we are proud to introduce it to the Italian market". Mr. Frieberger added: "We aimed at customizing and enhancing our proposition so we can present the Italian player with the most compelling and engaging gaming experience out there. Leveraging on 14 years of online excellence and proven performance, we are able to facilitate our partners' positioning in this key market".
- Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc's B2B business and is a separate division within 888
- Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services - Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments - with an unique heritage within one of the world's leading B2C brands, 888
- Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
- Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry, a fact recognised at the eGaming Review B2B Awards with the awarding of both White Label Partner of Year and Bingo Network of the Year and now more recently Poker Software of the Year.
- Please see http://www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through email@example.com
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Andrew Benbow