LONDON, July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Did you know that Ulusaba Private Game Reserve, Sir Richard Branson's beautiful award-winning luxury retreat, has some fantastic offers in place for 2012 giving you more reason to book a stay!
Ulusaba has a free night offer available for guests who book to stay between now and the 22nd December 2012; which means you can treat yourself for a little bit longer and enjoy the final night for free! Guests can either book to stay for 4 nights for the price of 3 or 5 nights for the price of 4. Rates start from ZAR 4,750 per person per night based on double occupancy in Safari Lodge and includes accommodation, all meals and drinks, twice daily game drives, all drinks (including alcoholic), as well as a team of fabulous staff.
If you're taking a holiday and taking your pride, kids otherwise known as Cubs at Ulusaba, aged from 0 - 11 years can stay at Ulusaba's Rock Lodge for free throughout 2012 and 2013! That's a saving of ZAR 2,000 per child per night. Ulusaba tailors fantastic programmes for the little ones at the Cub's club... like keeping them out of trouble for a start... Kids over the age of 6 can join the rest of their pride on game drives.
If you're flying solo, as a single traveller there's never been a better time to stay at Ulusaba and for most categories of rooms we've waived our single traveller supplement, and in others we've reduced it by 25%. While at Ulusaba you'll be meeting fellow guests on the twice-daily game drives and at meal times which are mostly served in a shared, communal setting. The offer is valid for any new arrival before 10th December 2012 and rates start from ZAR 7,100 per night.*
For those who fancy getting snap-happy and exploring the African bush in a truly unique way photographic safaris are also available. Aimed at amateur photographers and led by Ulusaba's professional rangers and trackers who are also experienced photographers. They teach guests how to interpret animal behaviour so they can capture some outstanding pictures to treasure forever.
Rates for photographic safaris start from R5,500 per person per night in a Safari Room and are based on double occupancy and a minimum stay of 3 nights. Rates are valid for arrivals until the 22nd December 2012.
Last but by no means least, Ulusaba also has a South Africa residents offer available for 2012 for R13 000 per person for a 2 night stay. For further information on all offers please contact our reservations team.
Notes to Editors:
Terms and Conditions:
- * Includes all the same offerings as free night offer
Free night offer
- Stays can be split between Safari Lodge and Rock Lodge; the last night of your stay will be complimentary
- Offer is subject to availability and applies to new bookings between now and 22nd December for any new arrivals before 22nd December
- Block out dates may apply
- Maximum of one free night per booking
- This offer can be combined with the Kids go Free Offer although not with any other packages or special offers.
Kids go free offer
- Kids go free offer is valid up to the 18th December 2012 and then again from the 10th January 2013 up to the 18th December 2013. Block out dates may apply
Single rate offer
- Stays can be split between Safari Lodge and Rock Lodge
- Offer is subject to availability and applies to new bookings only made after 09th July 2012 for arrivals before 10th December 2012
- Blackout dates may apply
- This offer cannot be combined with any other packages or special offers
- A maximum of three single rooms can be made per booking
Photographic safari offer
- The photographic package is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any Ulusaba special offers or other packages unless otherwise stipulated. Packages are based on a minimum 3 night stay
All our normal booking terms and conditions apply
Virgin Limited Edition is an award-winning collection of unique retreats, chosen for their beautiful locations and magnificent surroundings; each offers a sense of fun, style, luxury and exceptional personal service. The group includes Necker Island in the Caribbean's British Virgin Islands, Ulusaba Private Game Reserve in South Africa, The Roof Gardens and Babylon Restaurant in London; Kasbah Tamadot in Morocco, The Lodge in Verbier, Necker Belle, a 105 foot luxury catamaran and Necker Nymph, a three man aero submarine.Joining the collection in 2013 will be Mahali Mzuri, a tented safari camp in Kenya.
Virgin Limited Edition aims to make a credible contribution towards creating a sustainable economy and to meet or exceed the expectations of our customers and stakeholders.
For bookings please call 0800-056-343 (toll free) or +27(0)11-325-4405 alternatively visit http://www.virginlimitededition.com for more details.
SOURCE Virgin Limited Edition