MUMBAI, India, November 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
(TFM&A India 2011), the event is to be hosted in India on 4th & 5th November 2011 at Nehru Centre in Mumbai. It is already set to be the only Marketing & Advertising event you need to attend this year, with expert Speakers, leading Exhibitors & Marketers from the leading brands.
It will give you a platform to network within the Advertising & Marketing community.
- Social Media: Many Questions, Some Answers by Dr. Amit Mehra, Assistant Professor of Information Systems and ISB Research Fellow, Indian School of Business
- Social Business: the Opportunity for India by Eric Weaver, Vice President, Social Business Strategy, Ant's Eye View
- Marketing Outsourcing: India's Next Multi Billon Dollar Growth Mantra by Stanley Rao, Chairman, Champions Group
- Understanding, Differentiating and Engaging in the Digital World for a Higher Marketing RoI' by Navin Chandani, Managing Director, Experian Marketing Services in India
Case Study sessions to be conducted in dedicated Theatres :
- Personalized e-mail marketing by Sharad Popli, Founder Director, QuantumLink Communications
- New Media Advertisements - Keep it Simple & Interactive by Viraj Mallik - Percept Knorigin
- Multimodal campaigns on consumer databases by Saikat Ghosh, Director, SV Mobile Teleshoppe
- Strategic IT Initiatives and its impact in an Advertising agency by Pravin Savant, CTO, Lowe Lintas
- Maximize ROI through performance driven campaigns by Parul Mehta, COO, VC Internet Media
- There is more to it than Digital alone by Venkat Mallik, President, RAPP India
Sensational & knowledgeable Panel discussions cum Debates on :
- Traditional Media Vs New Media
- Driving Innovation Through Marketing & Technology Innovation
- Getting a Fix on Marketing Analytics: Improving Campaign Impact and Outcomes
- Online Media - Make sure you get the Cocktail Right to raise the bar
The event will be attended by marketing, media, brand management, publishing and advertising professionals to know about all the latest industry solutions & developments, insight & expertise, brought together in the one place.
So go on, Register you and your Team Now and let TFM&A empower, enable and inspire you to create campaigns that become absolute classics.
For additional information on TFM&A India 2011, contact Sejal Acharya at +91-7738717852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.