- Comprehensive Mobile Service Center Combines Global, 24x7 Mobile Operations Management, Security, Provisioning and Helpdesk Services for Commercial and Government Enterprise Clients
BETHESDA, Maryland, Oct. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In a move to significantly expand its European operations, Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) today announced the launch of a new Cloud-based Mobile Service Center (MSC) in Basingstoke, UK. The MSC offers clients integrated, secure mobility monitoring and management operations, in addition to application management, device provisioning and hosted test environments. The UK MSC is a key element of DMI's Global Managed Services capability, providing scale, security and process consistency.
As a Managed Services Provider (MSP) for enterprises, governments and emergency services, DMI provides complete end-to-end secure managed services for enterprise mobility as well as hosting and co-location services in ISO and Public Services Network (PSN) certified operations centers.
- Mobility Operations Center (MOC): Supports flexible, scalable, secure enterprise mobility monitoring and management as a service, including 24x7 continuous proactive monitoring of the mobile environment from infrastructure (mobile device management, mobile app management, telecom expense management, mobile security solutions) through individual devices. Includes 24x7 Tier I, II and III end user and IT help desk support.
- Security Operations Center (SOC): Delivers secure cloud-based managed cyber security solutions on device protection and detection, 24x7 continuous monitoring and management.
- Enterprise Device Provisioning: Device procurement, imaging, testing, set-up and registration, distribution and lifecycle management.
- An ITIL-based Service Desk: Provides integrated IT services to drive efficiency, reduce costs, manage risk, improve control and increase productivity. It combines ITIL®-verified, process-driven incident, problem, release, change and configuration management.
Jay Sunny Bajaj, DMI founder and CEO, said:
"We've seen tremendous growth in our European operations and have also seen a rapid increase in the number of large multinational clients who require managed service delivery on a global scale. Our new Cloud-based Mobile Service Center in Basingstoke represents a dramatic expansion of our footprint in the UK and will enable us to enhance localized service delivery to our clients throughout Europe."
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise and big data solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, omni-channel commerce, mobile brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure mobile device, app and data management. The company's commitment to excellence in service delivery has resulted in dramatic growth and an expanding client base that includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices all around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
Nadel Phelan, Inc.
SOURCE Digital Management, Inc.