Gain insight from Keynote Speakers Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Consulting, and Elizaveta Rybinskaya, Eldorado, at 10th Anniversary Customer Contact Europe: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange
LONDON, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --Frost & Sullivan is pleased to announce Martin Hill-Wilson, Founder, Brainfood Consulting, and Elizaveta Rybinskaya, Customer Care Director, Eldorado, will be the featured keynotes at the 10th Anniversary Customer Contact Europe: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange. The event will take place on 13th to 15th June, 2016 at the Royal Olympic Athens Hotel in Athens, Greece.
To register and download the event agenda for the 10th Anniversary Customer Contact Europe: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, please visit: www.frost.com/cce.
Hill-Wilson, a noted author and expert on customer engagement strategies and team leadership, will deliver the opening keynote, Disruptive Customer Care: The Competitive Differentiator in a World of New and Evolving Business Models. He will address how the common organizational strategy of investing in occasional technology and competency refreshes is no longer working. Martin will present the case for planned, ongoing and co-created disruption becoming the new "business as usual" model.
Hill-Wilson's essential take-aways will include:
- Insight into mastering the technique of 'horizon thinking' to kick-start a never ending challenge of doing things differently
- Examples of service frameworks that generate disruptive thinking
- Key ingredients of a service disruption strategy
Rybinskaya possesses over 20 years of contact centre and customer service experience and has also garnered international recognition as a subject matter expert in retail and e-commerce. Currently, she is responsible for customer experience, e-commerce and communications at Eldorado, one of the largest electronic retailers in Russia.
Rybinskaya's keynote, Emotional Brand Engagement: Nurturing Empathetic Agents, will explore the tools needed to create agents who are exceptionally empathetic and skilled. She will present best examples and best practices to achieve breakthrough results with customer service agent recruitment and training.
Participants will gain insight on:
- Approaches to evolve their training system
- How to organize the experience exchange
- Basic everyday working principles
- Thinking about the client
- Preventing burnout and turnover
- Being active and proactive
Additionally, Rybinskaya will discuss the main KPIs and assessment tools; satisfaction, involvement and revenue.
This highly interactive event will offer contact centre and customer experience executives the opportunity to benefit from:
- Truly innovative case studies and best practices
- Dynamic collaboration zones fostering disruptive and transformational thinking
- Panel discussions led by industry trailblazers
- Networking opportunities with peers and professionals leading the way in customer contact
Don't miss out on the opportunity to leverage the latest customer service thinking for competitive advantage. For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alan Bowman at +44 1865 398 644.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
P: +44 (0) 753 301 7689
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan