DUBLIN, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
This TriMark Publications report examines the disposable syringe markets as well as the supplies utilized in clinics and by patients directly in their homes to diagnose and monitor disease and to administer medications. This analysis is intended to provide basic market data pertaining to the U.S. and worldwide market segments. Each market segment is analyzed to determine size, growth rates, sales projections and factors influencing growth in the U.S. and internationally. Unit and dollar volume are used to indicate market sizes. Additionally, this review examines industry challenges and potential threats to syringe and needle supplies manufacturers and makes strategic recommendations for boosting market share. The emphasis is on those companies actively developing and marketing products to hospitals, physicians and the general public for medically related uses.
The disposable syringe market segments are identified as:
1) total reusable needle and syringe market;
2) total disposable needle and syringe market;
3) prefilled syringes;
4) safety syringes;
5) insulin injector pens;
6) needleless injectors;
7) vaccination injectors;
8) blood collection needles and syringes;
9) hypodermic needles and syringes market;
10) insulin needles and syringes market;
11) specialty needles and syringes market; and
12) needleless injector market.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Albert David Limited
- Alshifa Medical Syringes Manufacturing Company Ltd.
- Althea Technologies, Inc.
- Avitro, Inc.
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- B. Braun
- Bioject Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc.
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Coeur, Inc.
- Covidien Ltd.
- Henke-Sass, Wolf GmbH
- Hindustan Syringes & Medical Devices, Ltd. (HMD)
- and many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s6xfl5/disposable
SOURCE Research and Markets