DUBLIN, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Disposable Medical Gloves (Exam and Surgical) Markets Worldwide" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The purpose of this report is to analyze and size the world market for Disposable Medical (Exam and Surgical) Gloves. The report discusses key players and identifies trends impacting the market for these products.
Topics covered include product definitions, strategies, competitive analysis, market shares, key market and product segment parameters, competitive position maps, market conditions, brands, and company profiles.
Estimates/ Forecasts for 2010-2018 by Product Segment
- By Material/ Application - Exam Gloves (PW latex, PF latex, Vinyl, Nitrile); Surgical Gloves (PW latex, PF latex, Synthetic including nitrile, polyisoprene and polychloroprene).
- By Geographical location - US, Latam, Europe, Japan, China, India and ROW
- By Care Location - Hospitals and Clinics, Long-term care facilities, Outpatient Surgical Centers, Physicians' offices, Dentists', Clinical labs, and Veterinary clinics.
This report can help in:
- Assessing the world market for exam and surgical gloves, growth segments, and growth regions.
- Understanding market drivers and restraints, and market segmentation and market shares and ranking.
- Business planning, strategic decision making and competitive strategy.
- Identifying opportunities for partnerships and alliances.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - Executive Summary
Section 2 - Products And Markets
Section 3 - Us Market
Section 4 - Latin American Market
Section 5 - European Market
Section 6 - Japanese Market
Section 7 - Chinese Market
Section 8 - Indian Market
Section 9 - ROW Market
Section 10 - Company Reviews
Companies Mentioned in this report include:
Adventa, Alpine Gloves, AMD-Ritmed Inc., Brightway Holding Sdn. Bhd., Burlington Medical Supplies Inc., Cypress Medical Products, Davis Schottlander & Davis Ltd., Delta Gloves, Designer Care Co Ltd., Genesee BioMedical Inc., Gottfried Medical Inc., Handgards Inc., Kawamoto Corp., Kenex (Electro-Medical) Ltd., Kimberly-Clark Health Care, Latexx Partners, Leica Microsystems GmbH, Medline Industries Inc., MedProtect Inc., Microflex Medical Corp., Pro2 Solutions, Pulse Medical Inc., Sanax Protective Products, Showa Best Glove Inc., SmartPractice, Supermax Corporation Berhad., Terumo Europe NV, Total Source Mfg., Troge Medical GmbH, USA Scientific Inc., Vitacare Inc., WRP Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd, Zeon Corp
For a full list of companies mentioned, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vkdqb3/disposable
SOURCE Research and Markets