DUBLIN, October 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Directed-Energy and Military Lasers: Global Markets" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report includes 74 data tables and 1 additional table. It provides an overview of the global markets for directed-energy and military lasers, including analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
The report contains segmentation of the global market for high-energy lasers into major categories based on type, technology, application, end-use industry, and geography.
The Directed-Energy and Military Lasers Market is Segmented into Following Categories:
- Type: gas laser, chemical laser, excimer laser, fiber laser, solid state laser and others.
- Technology: laser weapon (particle beam, high-power microwaves, military lasers), laser altimeter, laser range finder, LIDAR, others.
- Applications: industrial, defense (platform: air borne, land based, naval. weapon type: lethal, non-lethal), research medical, others.
- End-use: cutting and welding, guiding munitions and marking targets, missile defense system, laser lighting display, communications, surgery and diagnosis, others.
- Geography: North America is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into U.K., France, Germany, Russia, and others; APAC is segmented into India, China, Japan, and others, while, RoW covers Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
- Alltec Gmbh
- Applied Companies Inc.
- Bae Systems Plc
- Boeing Company
- Changchun New Industries Optoelectronics Tech. Co. Ltd.
- Coherent Inc.
- Dilas Diodenlaser Gmbh
- Epilog Corporation
- Jenoptik Ag
- L-3 Technologies
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Moog Inc.
- Newport Corp.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Oz Optics Limited
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Raytheon Company
- Schafer Corporation.
- SPI Lasers Plc
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Summary and Highlights
3: Market and Technology Background
4: Market Breakdown by Type
5: Market Breakdown by Technology
6: Market Breakdown by Application
7: Market Breakdown by Region
8: Patent Review
9: Market Share Analysis
10: Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9v79vw/directedenerg
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets