DUBLIN, July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Digital Power Management ICs - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Digital Power Management Ics in US$ Thousands by the following Application Types: Electronics, Data Communications, Computer Networks & Telecommunications, and Others.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 44 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Ericsson Power Modules AB
- Exar Corporation
- Fairchild Semiconductor, Inc.
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
- Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations
- Data Interpretation & Reporting Level
- Quantitative Techniques & Analytics
- Product Definitions and Scope of Study
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. DIGITAL POWER MANAGEMENT ICS MARKET
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. REVIEW OF END-USE MARKETS
5. PRODUCT INTRODUCTIONS/INNOVATIONS
6. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
7. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
8. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
1. THE UNITED STATES
6. REST OF WORLD
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Total Companies Profiled: 44 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 44)
- The United States (31)
- Japan (4)
- Europe (6)
- Germany (1)
- The United Kingdom (2)
- Rest of Europe (3)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (3)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/93k5m6/digital_power
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets