DUBLIN, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sdjkjt/diethylbenzene) has announced the addition of the "Diethylbenzene (CAS 25340-17-4): Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of diethylbenzene. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The diethylbenzene global market report 2015 key points:
- diethylbenzene description, its application areas and related patterns- diethylbenzene market situation- diethylbenzene manufacturers and distributors- diethylbenzene prices (by region and provided by market players)- diethylbenzene end-uses breakdown- diethylbenzene downstream industries trends
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on diethylbenzene end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with diethylbenzene market trends review, distinguish diethylbenzene manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes diethylbenzene prices data.
The last chapter analyses diethylbenzene downstream markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. DIETHYLBENZENE GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. General information, synonyms
1.2. Composition, chemical structure
1.3. Safety information
1.4. Hazards identification
1.5. Handling and storage
1.6. Toxicological & ecological information
1.7. Transport information
2. DIETHYLBENZENE APPLICATION
3. DIETHYLBENZENE PATENTS
4. DIETHYLBENZENE MARKET WORLDWIDE4.1. General diethylbenzene market situation, trends4.2. Manufacturers of diethylbenzeneEuropeAsiaNorth America4.3. Suppliers of diethylbenzeneEuropeAsiaNorth America4.4. Diethylbenzene market forecast
5. DIETHYLBENZENE MARKET PRICES
6. DIETHYLBENZENE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sdjkjt/diethylbenzene
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets