DUBLIN, Apr. 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84lvdv/outlook_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Outlook of the Global Automotive Industry in 2015 " report to their offering.
The year 2015 is expected to witness global light vehicle sales surpassing 90 million units, with growth in the US and Europe market balancing the slowdown in the emerging markets. Ridesharing, intelligent mobility, and Big Data analytics are key trends that will influence the market in 2015. This research analyzes the emerging market trends and makes bold predictions for 2015. Apart from analyzing market growth in major automotive markets, growth in upcoming markets and segments are examined. The research also covers advancements in powertrain, electric vehicle, telematics, aftermarket, and mobility integration space. The base year of the study is 2014, with forecasts up to 2021.
The global automotive market is expected to surpass million units sales driven by driven by growth in the western world which will offset the slowdown in the emerging markets.
- Collapse of the D segment and rise of C and Small and Compact SUV segment.
- Women as a customer to become prominent.
- Mercedes Benz could overtake Audi and achieve the number 2 position in premium vehicle market.
- Hybrids to gain share, followed by EVs and hydrogen.
- Connected car definition to go beyond the vehicle to connected living, and entry of new participants such as Google and Alibaba to cause nightmares to OEMs.
- Digital retailing of parts, service, and sales of cars to accelerate. Online sales launched by OEMs including BMW, Renault, and Volvo to compete with Daimler and Dacia.
- Global policy makers to support legislation change and testing for placing autonomous cars on roads.
- India could be the dark horse as low fuel prices and economic growth spurs % automotive growth.
- Volume OEMs to push entry into the mobility space as participants such as Ford, Toyota, and Nissan expand their presence.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. Key Global Automotive Sales Trends
4. Key Automotive Markets and Trends to Watch
5. Women in Cars-Women as a Customer
6. ASEAN Market Outlook
7. Powertrain Outlook
8. eMobility Outlook
9. eRetailing Outlook
10. Road to Intelligent Mobility
11. Connectivity and Big Data Analytics Outlook
12. Mobility Outlook
13. Key Conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84lvdv/outlook_of_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets