The revenue of the dermatological drugs market in 2017 is estimated at $26.07bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% in the first half of the forecast period. Psoriasis drugs segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2017, this segment accounted for 36% of the global dermatological drugs market.
• Dermatological drugs market forecasts from 2018-2028
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the main submarkets: • Psoriasis • Skin Infections • Acne • Dermatitis
• Analysis of the Psoriasis drugs market. Revenue forecasts to 2028 are provided for the following drugs: • Humira • Stelara • Enbrel • Remicade • Taltz • Otezla • Cosentyx
• Analysis of the Skin Infections drugs market. Revenue forecasts to 2028 are provided for the following drugs: • Cubicin • Zyvox • Valtrex • Canesten • Lamisil • Bactroban
• Analysis of the Acne drugs market. Revenue forecasts to 2028 are provided for the following drugs: • Solodyn • Epiduo • Claravis • Aczone • Differin • Abscorical/Epirus • Ziana • Doryx
• Analysis of the Dermatitis drugs market. Revenue forecasts to 2028 are provided for the following drugs: • Bepanthen/Bepanthol • Protopic • Dermovate • Elocon
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these regional and national markets: • North America: US & Canada • Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe • Asia-Pacific: China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific • Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America • Middle East & Africa (MEA): Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of MEA
Each regional market is further segmented by indication: psoriasis, skin infection, acne, dermatitis and others.
• This report provides discussion on pipeline products in various stages of clinical trials and regulatory approval.
• Our study includes SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Force analysis of the dermatological drugs market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the dermatological drugs market: • AbbVie • Amgen • Bayer AG • Galderma (Nestle Skin Health S.A.) • GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) • Johnson & Johnson • LEO Pharma • Merck & Co, Inc. • Novartis • Pfizer
Our new report discusses issues and events affecting the dermatological drugs market: • Highly fragmented and competitive market with significant variations in different geographic regions • Changing political and regulatory landscape changing the prospects of future products and reimbursement opportunities • Future paradigm-shifting pipeline products • Patent expirations • Launches of new drug categories • Biosimilars approvals, Biosimilars interchangeability, Biosimilars guidance
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the dermatological drugs market. You find data, trends and predictions.