- Presence of Edentulous Population in Asia Pacific Makes It Replete with Lucrative Avenues, Regional Market to Clock CAGR of 6.6% From 2018 to 2026
- Dental Biomaterials Market to reach US$ 1.0 Bn by 2026, Rising Patient Pool with Dental Disorders Who Need Implant Procedures Drives Prospects, Implantology a prominent segment
ALBANY, N.Y., Aug. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing awareness about oral regeneration procedures hospitals and dental clinics has spurred the demand for dental biomaterials in dental clinics and hospitals.
Rise in dental tourism and presence of elderly population who are edentulous is spurring revenues in the dental biomaterials market. The use of allografts, xenografts, and synthetic grafts is rising in treating periodontal defects.
TMR analysts project the dental biomaterials market to clock CAGR of 5.8% from 2018 to 2026.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Dental Biomaterials Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Dental Biomaterials Market Report
- Among the various product types, bone graft materials is expected to hold the major share throughout the forecast period
- Among the various key applications in dental biomaterials market, implantology held a prominent share in 2017
- Of the end users, dental clinics segment is expect to contribute considerable share to market growth
- Regionally, Europe held the leading market share in 2017
- The U.S. is a prominent contributor of revenues to global market
Explore 166 pages of Dental Biomaterials Market (Product - Bone Graft Materials (Allografts, Xenografts, Synthetic), Dental Membranes, Soft Tissue Regeneration; Application - Implantology, Periodontology; End user - Hospitals, Dental Clinics) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2026 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/58329
Dental Biomaterials Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Growing patients with periodontal defects is a key trend bolstering the demand for dental biomaterials. According to an estimate, 20% to 50% of the global population across the globe suffer from such defects.
- Rise in elderly population has spurred the growth prospects, since a significant proportion of these people are edentulous.
- Over the past few years the developed world has seen rising demand for implantology in dental clinics
- Developed markets are reaping revenue gains on the back of the patients' demand for innovations in dental bone graft substitutes
- Prevalence of oral diseases among young adults has also imparted a robust momentum to opportunities in the dental biomaterials market. These adults are demanding orthodontic procedures for esthetics and facial appearance.
- Advancements being made by dental procedures that involve bone grafts are also boosting the market.
- Rising uptake of implantology among edentulous population is also boosting the market.
Request Brochure of Dental Biomaterials Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Dental Biomaterials Market: Competitive Landscape Assessment
Top players are leaning on making strategic acquisitions and mergers, and are striving for new product launches to consolidate their shares. They are also eyeing new revenue streams in the emerging market of Asia Pacific. Most key players are aiming for geographic expansion to gain a stronghold in the dental biomaterials market.
Well-entrenched players in the market include Zimmer Biomet, Institut Straumann AG, ACE Surgical Supply Company, Inc., Geistlich Pharma AG, and Danaher Corporation.
Purchase the Dental Biomaterials Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Dental Biomaterials Market: Regional Landscape
Regionally, Europe was the leading market in 2018. Vast penetration of dental biomaterials in Spain, Italy, and Germany has helped the regional market gain shares over the years.
On the other hand, Asia Pacific is a promising regional market with large untapped avenues for manufacturers of dental biomaterials. The rise in edentulous geriatric population has spurred the generation of revenue prospects. In coming years, India and China will add substantial revenue shares.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The Dental Biomaterials Market can be segmented as follows:
- Bone Graft Materials
- Dental Membranes
- Soft Tissue Regeneration
- Dental Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Dental Implants Market: According to the report, the global dental implants market was valued at US$ 4.08 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2019 to 2027, increasing incidence of dental caries, and rowing preference for dental implants over dental procedures are projected to drive the market during the forecast period
Dental Consumables Market: According to the report, the global dental Consumables market was valued at US$ 23,718.0 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2019 to 2027, rise in dental tourism, advancements in dental implant techniques, and rising incidence of dental problems are driving the global market during the forecast period
Dental Imaging Market: According to the report, the global dental imaging market was valued at ~US$ 3 Bn in 2018. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, increase in prevalence of dental diseases, increase in burden of chronic diseases, and rise in patient population as well as increasing technological advancements are key factors that are likely to boost the market
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/dental-biomaterials-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research