- Companies mainly deploy environmental health & safety systems in order to ensure the safety and well-beings of their employees and as well as monitor their environmental balance
- Increasing awareness about employee as well as workplace safety with growing environmental conservation efforts have been at the forefront of the development of the global market
ALBANY, New York, April 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In its recent research report, TMR provide in depth information about the overall working dynamics of the global environmental health & safety system market. The research report tries to shed light on the current vendor landscape, geographical outlook, prominent growth drivers as well as inhibitors, and the key segments of the global market.
According to the research report, the global environmental health & safety system market was initially valued at US$4,729.3 Mn in 2019. The market is expected to clock up a hefty CAGR of 11.7% over the course of the given period of forecast ranging from 2019 to 2027. With this rate of growth, the global market for environmental health & safety system is expected to reach a valuation worth US$11,500.5 Mn by the end of 2027.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2292
Global Environmental Health & Safety System Market – Key Takeaways
- The global environmental health & safety system market is segmented in terms of component, end-use sector, and region. The components segment is classified on the basis of services provided and software solutions.
- The segment of environmental health & safety system services has been the dominant one in the global market and is expected to continue lead in the coming years of the forecast period.
- The EHS services have witnessed considerable deployment across a broad range of industry verticals across the globe.
- In terms of end use sector, the segment of chemical & petrochemical industries has been dominating the global market in recent past.
- Increasing adoption from developed and leading economies such as China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, and the US have helped in driving the growth of the segment.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Environment Health & Safety System Software Type: Quality and Risk Assessment Software, Data Analytics Software, Cost Management Software, Environmental Compliance Software, Energy and Carbon Management Software, and Others; Services Type: Consulting, Project Management, Analytics, Training, Implementation, Auditing, Certification at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/environmental-health-safety-market.html
Global Environment Health & Safety System Market – Key Driving Factors
- One of the key driving factors for the growth of the global environmental health & safety system market has been its growing awareness in the emerging economies.
- In recent years, there have been strict regulations and mandates issued for ensuring the workplace balance and employee safety.
- In addition to this, increasing concerns about the environment sustainability is also helping to drive the adoption of environmental health & safety systems across the globe.
- Several federal agencies have launched cost efficient solutions in order to comply with the EHS standards mainly for cost-sensitive economies and SMBs has also had a great effect on the development of the global market.
- A large number of emerging economies are now setting up regulatory regimes and environmental institutions after being profoundly inspired by their counterparts in the US and Europe.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/2292
Global Environmental Health & Safety System Market – Geographical Outlook
- North America, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Europe, and Asia Pacific are the major regional segments of the global environmental health & safety system market
- The market has been traditionally dominated by the regional segment of North America and is expected to continue leading over the forest period.
Analyze Environmental Health & Safety System Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Global Environmental Health & Safety System Market – Key Players
Some of the key companies in the global environmental health & safety system are IHS Inc., 3E Company, International Finance Corporation, Enablon North America Corporation, SAP SE, UL LLC, and Medgate Inc.
- Software Type
- Quality and Risk Assessment Software
- Data Analytics Software
- Cost Management Software
- Environmental Compliance Software
- Energy and Carbon Management Software
- Services Type
- Project Management
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global IT & Telecom Industry:
Artificial Intelligence Market – The rising demand for artificial intelligence technologies can be attributed to the stellar pace of digital transformation. A range of devices and equipment function on the principle of artificial intelligence, and this is an important consideration from the perspective of market growth. Furthermore, the growing value of the artificial intelligence market is a positive sign for the digital economy.
Smart Airport Market – The smart airport market has risen in prominence with new innovative technologies that have helped personalize customer experiences. Rising IT spending on airports is anticipated to propel the market's expansion as these solutions ease the burden on airport infrastructure and workforce. Emerging countries are showing dramatic traffic growth, diversity, and choice of airlines.
Data Center Networking Market – The data center networking market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.4% between 2019 and 2027. The market is projected to be driven by increase in Adoption of data center virtualization and cloud computing.
Patent Analytics Services Market – The four-fold global increase in patent filings is one of the key drivers contributing to the growth of the patent analytics services market. Apart from large enterprises, patent analytics services are acquiring prominence in universities and SMEs. Moreover, China is emerging as one of the largest patent filing destinations as well as the largest source of patent family filings in ML. As such, Asia Pacific patent analytics services market is projected for exponential growth.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research