NEW YORK, June 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- As per Zion Market Research study, The global fireproof ceramics market is predicted to grow to USD 8.8 billion by 2028, up from USD 6.59 billion in 2021. The worldwide fireproof ceramics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.31 percent over the projected period.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the FMCG Packaging Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the FMCG Packaging Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 12.31 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the FMCG Packaging Market was valued approximately USD 6.59 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 8.8 Billion by 2028.
- Increased consumption of fireproof ceramics in developing nations such as India and China, Asia Pacific dominated the global fireproof ceramics market by more than 32% in 2021.
- China is the world's largest steel-producing country, according to the World Steel Association, accounting for 53.3 percent of global steel output in 2019.
- Rising productivity in the petrochemical and power generation industries, the market in the North American region is expected to increase significantly.
- Fireproof ceramics are widely employed in many end-users such as iron & steel, ceramic & steel, and petrochemical because of these qualities.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled as "Fireproof Ceramics Market By Product Type (Bulk Fiber, Blankets, Modules & Logs, Papers, & Others), By Application (Iron & Steel, Ceramic & Glass, Petrochemicals, Power Generations, Aluminum Industry, Cement & Lime Industry, Ceramic & Glass Industry, Heat Treatment Industry, & Others), And By Region - Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028." into their research database.
FMCG Packaging Market : Overview
Fireproof ceramics refers to materials that are heat resistant, protect against high temperatures, and insulate. A small quantity of binder material is present in fireproof ceramic materials which are generally burned at a lower temperature and have no effect on the insulating properties. Alumina and silica are the main components of fireproof ceramics, which have a low thermal conductivity. As a result, they've become popular in applications requiring high-temperature insulation and protection. It is widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum & steel mills, boiler insulation & seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants, and chemical plants, and is featured with heat insulation and high-temperature protective materials in all kinds of thermal installations and heat-conducting systems.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/fireproof-ceramics-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 170 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
FMCG Packaging Market : Growth Drivers
- Increased demand for fireproof ceramics in the iron and steel industry to drive market growth.
High-temperature textiles made of fireproof ceramics are used as insulating linings in metallurgical ovens & furnaces, petrochemical heaters, and ceramic kilns. These ceramic fibers are high-temperature refractory clays that are employed as primary and backup linings in petrochemical critical applications. These have several benefits which are widely valued in end-use industries. Ceramic fiber is a versatile substance that may be used to confine or manage high temperatures, making it a perfect material for a variety of manufacturing enterprises. As a result, the global demand for fireproof ceramics is expected to rise.
FMCG Packaging Market : Restraints
- Fragile fireproof ceramic products in the electronics industry to resist market growth.
The manufacturing cost of fireproof ceramic electronic components is high, and most of the products are fragile and easily susceptible to damage. This could stifle both volume and revenue growth in the global market. Replacements of fireproof ceramic components can be expensive in the event of damage or breakage.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/fireproof-ceramics-market
Global FMCG Packaging Market : Opportunities
- Development of electronic components under the fireproof ceramic sector.
The usage of multilayer ceramic capacitors (MLCCs) in popular electronics devices such as smartphones, memory drives, and wearable gadgets is the most significant potential now forming in the worldwide fireproof ceramics market. The medical sector is also driving up demand for fireproof ceramics, thanks to increased sales of hip replacement implants and dental implants, which provides opportunities for growth for the global fireproof ceramics market.
Global FMCG Packaging Market : Challenges
- High maintenance costs to create a hindrance in fireproof ceramic market growth.
Fireproof ceramic materials have high thermal conductivity and can withstand extreme temperatures. Fireproof ceramics are widely employed in many end-users such as iron & steel, ceramic & steel, and petrochemical because of these qualities. However, burnt clay is a delicate material. It is easily broken during production, and replacement of this material is, therefore, necessary in the event of any damage. As a result, the high cost of maintenance during the manufacturing of ceramics may stifle the growth of the fireproof ceramic industry.
Global FMCG Packaging Market : Segmentation
- The global fireproof ceramics market is divided into two main categories, first based on product type, and second, based on application.
By product type, the market is segregated into bulk fiber, blankets, modules & logs, papers, & others. In 2021, the blanket product type category accounted for a large portion of the fireproof ceramics market. Blanket ceramic is ideal for settings when flames are present. These are utilized as insulation in power generating and the petrochemical industries because they are stable at high temperatures.
By application, the market is divided into iron & steel, ceramic & glass, petrochemicals, power generations, aluminum industry, cement & lime industry, ceramic & glass industry, heat treatment industry, & others. In 2021, the iron & steel category dominated the fireproof ceramics market. Refractory clay's fireproof ceramics provide refractory-designed solutions and help the iron & steel industries boost productivity. Because these materials are lightweight and flexible, less labor is required during installation. Fireproof refractory clay is mostly used in the construction of kilns and vessels for material processing such as melting and high-temperature chemical reactions. The need for fireproof ceramics is fast increasing since it is meant to safeguard structural steel that supports high-risk or valuable equipment, ensuring the growth of the iron and steel category in the global market.
Get More Insight before Buying@ : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/fireproof-ceramics-market
List of Key Players of FMCG Packaging Market :
- Saint-Gobain Ceramics and Plastics Ltd.
- NGP Industries Limited
- Saffil Ltd.
- Morgan te3chnocal Ceramics
- Rodabell Group
- Zircar Ceramics Inc.
- JIA Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for FMCG Packaging Market ?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the FMCG Packaging Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the FMCG Packaging Market Industry?
- What segments does the FMCG Packaging Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the FMCG Packaging Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 6.59 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 8.8 Billion
CAGR of almost 12.31 % 2022-2028
2016 - 2021
2022 - 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Saint-Gobain Ceramics and Plastics Ltd., NGP Industries Limited, Saffil Ltd., Morgan te3chnocal Ceramics, Rodabell Group, Zircar Ceramics Inc., and JIA Inc.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter's five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
- In 2019, Purdue University, Indiana, developed a new plastic material by blending two organic materials that can conduct electricity without breaking down up to 428°F, making a breakthrough in the fireproof ceramics product line.
- In 2020, researchers from Donghua University presented a new ceramic aerogel from nanofibers and nanoparticles of SiO2 that can be used for high-end technological products and can be used in space.
- North American region to depict significant growth over the forecast period.
Due to the increased consumption of fireproof ceramics in developing nations such as India and China, Asia Pacific dominated the global fireproof ceramics market by more than 32% in 2021. Steel production is expected to increase, propelling the market scenario. China is the world's largest steel-producing country, according to the World Steel Association, accounting for 53.3 percent of global steel output in 2019. In this region, rising steel demand is likely to boost the market for fireproof ceramic. The expansion of the fireproof ceramics market is likely to be aided by rising government efforts supporting infrastructure development.
During the forecast period, because of rising productivity in the petrochemical and power generation industries, the market in the North American region is expected to increase significantly. Furthermore, the region's growing ceramic and glass industry is expected to drive industrial growth in this region over the forecasted period.
Global FMCG Packaging Market is segmented as follows:
FMCG Packaging Market : By Product Outlook (2022-2028)
- Bulk Fiber
- Modules & Logs
FMCG Packaging Market : By Application Outlook (2022-2028)
- Iron & Steel
- Ceramic & Glass
- Power Generations
- Aluminum Industry
- Cement & Lime Industry
- Ceramic & Glass Industry
- Heat Treatment Industry
FMCG Packaging Market : By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release For FMCG Packaging Market : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-fireproof-ceramics-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Graphite Market - Global Industry Analysis: The global graphite market was valued at $176 million in 2021 and is anticipated to surpass $198 million by the end of 2028. The market is projected to grow with a considerable CAGR of 2.3 % during the forecast period.
- Composite Adhesives Market - Global Industry Analysis: The global Composite Adhesives Market accrued earnings worth approximately 3.4 (USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 5.7(USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 4.2% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
- Nepheline Market - Global Industry Analysis: The global nepheline market was valued at $176 million in 2021 and is anticipated to surpass $198 million by the end of 2028. The market is projected to grow with a considerable CAGR of 2.3 % during the forecast period.
Browse through Zion Market Research's coverage of the Global Chemical & Materials Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client's needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Blog : https://zmrblog.com/ | Market Business Insights
SOURCE Zion Market Research