NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, a leading analyst firm, has named Deloitte a global leader in cybersecurity consulting
Kennedy's recently released report, entitled Cyber Security Consulting 2013, addresses clients' increasing need to seek help from consulting firms to guide them through the complexities of cybersecurity. As such, the report provides an assessment of cybersecurity consulting providers in terms of the relative breadth and depth of their cybersecurity consulting capabilities.
Adel Melek, Managing Director for Global Enterprise Risk Services at DTTL, comments: "This top rating from Kennedy for cybersecurity services is just the latest in a long list of analyst accolades for Deloitte's risk services. In recent months, analysts have lauded our governance, risk & compliance services; risk management consulting; security consulting; information security consulting; and more. It's no boast to state that Deloitte's eminence for risk services across various domains leads the market."
The Kennedy report notes, "Deloitte brings a strong value proposition to cyber security consulting by melding its industry expertise, its 'one approach, one model,' cyber security-specific investments, and C-suite communication capabilities."
"The Kennedy report clearly shows that, out of all the major players in the cybersecurity space, Deloitte has the most comprehensive set of capabilities," noted Ted DeZabala, Global Leader for Security, Privacy & Resiliency at DTTL. "Effective cyber risk management is dependent on an integrated, full-spectrum approach, making Deloitte far and away the top choice for cybersecurity consulting."
- Deloitte named a Kennedy Vanguard Leader based on breadth and depth of capabilities.
- Deloitte is identified as the provider with the most comprehensive competency strengths across the cyber spectrum.
- "[Deloitte] continually develops, tests, and launches methodologies that reflect a deep understanding of clients' cyber security and help the firm stay ahead of the curve and set the bar in terms of addressing cyber security consulting needs."
- "Deloitte actively participates and leads sessions to bridge cyber security across the public and private sectors and is able to do so due to its deep industry expertise and forward thinking."
- "Deloitte proves its worthiness of Vanguard status through its dedication to cyber security outside of client partnerships by working with universities to improve curriculum on this subject and help build a more secure future for the world."
- "Deloitte is able to speak intelligently to all levels about cyber security consulting, enabling it to meet demand in cyber security consulting from all angles."
- "Deloitte's depth in industry as well as in cyber security uniquely places the firm to lead initiatives between the public and private sectors to address cyber security issues."
- "Deloitte's position as a leader among its peer group is boosted by its proven ability as a forward thinker through its work with universities to develop and improve cyber security curriculum."
Kelly Bissell, Global Leader for Cybersecurity at DTTL, added, "Deloitte's top rating from Kennedy for cybersecurity services is gratifying but not surprising. Cyber ranks among Deloitte's most important service offerings, and we have made significant investments in people, technology, and acquisitions to bolster cybersecurity capabilities. This report emphatically validates those investments."
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.