DUBLIN, July 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fntvb/deep_learning) has announced the addition of the "Deep Learning Interfaces: Future of AI (Technical Insights) " report to their offering.
Deep learning refers to the latest futuristic advancements in which machines are trained to think like the human brain, which includes recognizing patterns and making inferences about the surrounding environment. Innovation trends and applications are evolving in this space to make an effective contribution to growing segments such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), social computing, voice recognition, speech and text analyses, image and object recognition.
The objective of the research service is to offer a detailed account of deep learning technology segments, technology innovations, and application innovations across sectors. This research service provides insights on deep learning interfaces and their impact on key sectors. It also provides notes on futuristic applications and major convergence scenarios.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of the Topic
- Why is Deep Learning Important?
3. Key Trends in Deep Learning Interactive Interfaces
- Deep Learning Trends Transforming Key Technologies
- Unsupervised Deep Learning Capabilities Are Transforming Speech Recognition Interfaces
- Deep Learning Algorithms Improvise Natural Language Processing (NLP) Systems
- Machines Emote With The Help Of Deep Learning
- Deep Learning Increases Integration Efficiency Of Structured Learning Systems
- Deep Learning Increases The Visualization Aspect Of Immersive Technologies
- Deep Learning Serves Basis For Artificial Brain Simulation And Modeling
- Deep Learning Enables Simulation Of Complex Machine Architectures
4. Impact of Deep Learning Interfaces on Key Sectors
- Key Deep Learning Startups and Industry Impact
5. Analyst Insights - Convergence Scenarios and Futuristic Applications
- Analyst Insights - Convergence Scenarios and Futuristic Applications
- Convergence of big data and deep learning enhances financial and customer insights
- Convergence of data visualization and deep learning helps in efficient management of healthcare data
- Convergence of deep learning with augmented reality enhances functionality
- Convergence of deep learning with cloud computing helps to reduce platform dependency
- Key Futuristic Applications
6. Key Contacts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9fntvb/deep_learning
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets