SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global deep fryers market size is expected to reach USD 625.1 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR 2.8% over a forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to be driven by growing fast food industry and popularity of E-commerce retail. Moreover, high demand for the product from North America owing to rising preference for convenience food and on-the-go fast food is propelling the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- North America dominated the global deep fryers market in 2017. However, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025
- China is the fastest growing country in the Asia Pacific market on account of growing popularity of ready to eat food, rising disposable income, and enhancing standard of living
- E-commerce distribution channel segment is potentially fueling the market growth owing to the increasing number of internet users globally
- Companies undertake various strategic initiatives to boost their market share. For instance, in January 2017, National Presto Industries, Inc. announced the sale of the assets of its absorbent product segment, Presto Absorbent Products, Inc. (PAPI), to Drylock Technologies, Ltd. a private Belgian company that manufactures and sells private adult incontinence, feminine hygiene, and label diaper products in Europe.
Read 95 page research report with TOC on "Deep Fryers Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (2L, 2L-5L), By Product (Commercial, Household), By Distribution Channel (Direct, Distributors, E-commerce), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/deep-fryers-market
Consumers supplement their regular meals with fried food products, such as fried chicken and French fires among various other products. Thus, changing consumer lifestyle, especially in terms of eating habits, and rising need for ready to eat food are expected to drive the demand in the region, which, in turn, is likely to boost global deep fryer market over the forecast period. In addition, consumers are also becoming increasingly aware regarding health and wellness and, thus, are preferring food fried at home as opposed to fried food sold at fast food chains. This is expected to positively impact the demand for small deep fryers, such as the ones with a two-liter frying capacity, over the forecast period.
On the basis of product, commercial deep fryer held the largest market share in 2017. Changing dynamics of fast food market are expected to positively impact the demand for these products during the forecast period. Over the past few years, there has been a diversity in fast food restaurants. Players such as Wendy's, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), and McDonald's among others are operating in the fast food market. These companies are continuously expanding their market reach and inaugurating new stores across the globe. Such fast food chains are the major consumers of deep fryers.
2 liter to 5 liter was the dominant segment on the basis of type of deep fryers. Growing fast food industry across the globe is projected to boost the demand over the forecast period. There are certain concerns among consumers regarding the ill-effects of fried food consumption. To mitigate such concerns, food chains market their products as safe and free from artificial colors. This trend is expected to influence customers to consume fried food, which is anticipated to bode well for the overall market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global deep fryers market on the basis of type, product, distribution channel, and region:
- Deep Fryer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Over 14L
- Deep Fryer Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Deep Fryer Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Direct Sales
- Deep Fryer Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Pasta and Noodles Market - The global pasta and noodles market size was valued at USD 59.6 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
- Packaged Water Market - Increasing health awareness and disposable income are the major factor that are fueling Packaged Water Market growth.
- Books Market - The global books market size was valued at USD 115.0 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.9% over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc