ST ALBANS, England, August 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Unique, easy to install, low-maintenance composite decking with a substantially higher wood content for optimum appearance and performance
Transform your garden into a stylish living space this Summer with Bestwood decking boards - a revolutionary new composite decking with an exceptionally high wood content. Comprising 75% natural wood fibre and 25% polymer resin, Bestwood decking looks, feels, smells and handles like wood without any of the drawbacks of using timber outdoors.
Stylish and practical, with virtually no maintenance required, the unusually high wood content makes Bestwood decking unlike any other composite decking board. For the first time, Bestwood decking provides a real alternative to traditional hardwood decking by capturing all the charm of a genuine wooden product combined with the performance benefits of a WPC (Wood Polymer Composite) material.
Featuring a unique composition of high quality raw materials, expertly crafted using patented production technologies, Bestwood decking is made using spruce wood sourced from sustainable forests. Each and every batch of decking is subjected to rigorous testing including bending, breakage, immersion and outdoor exposure to guarantee an unmatchable strength, quality and durability.
Easy to install, long-lasting and premium, Bestwood decking enhances gardens and exterior spaces whatever their size. Suitable for use almost endlessly outdoors including patios, paths, pool-sides, terraces, balconies and courtyards, Bestwood decking can be used creatively or practically to spruce up your outside area. Its unique composition offers the following benefits:
- Simple installation - unique clip system creates visibly smaller joints and no nasty screw or nailheads
- Smooth surface means no moisture penetration through screw or nail holes, eliminating rot and mould growth
- Slip-resistant, with a soft brushed surface
- No dangerous splinters, splits or twists - perfect for children, pets and walking barefoot!
- Low maintenance - no sanding, staining, greasing or sealing
- Eco friendly - made using PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) wood from sustainably managed forests, Bestwood decking boards can also be fully recycled when no longer required
- Fungal & pest resistance - more resistant than wood against mosses, fungi and insects
- Weather resistance - withstands extreme temperatures, with minimal expansion and shrinkage, good drainage and colour fastness
- Long life - durable and hard-wearing with no costly or timely after care required
Available in a choice of three elegant colours - English Chestnut decking boards, Cotswold Brown decking boards and Urban Grey decking boards - Bestwood decking is UV resistant with minimal colour fade to keep it looking its best for longer. Choose from a fine ribbed surface on one side or grooved surface on the other; you can even mix and match!
All Bestwood decking boards are produced as hollow core planks for better drainage and light weight. Produced in a standard with of 153mm, Bestwood decking boards are wider than most other decking planks, requiring less quantity and fixing per job.
Offering a complete solution for all your exterior decking needs, Bestwood decking provides hassle-free, year-round living outdoors which can be enjoyed for many years to come.
Visit the website or call to view the range, request complimentary samples and buy.
Save 10% on orders over £500 - Hurry! Offer available for a limited period only
Priced £26.66 each, Bestwood decking boards measure 350cm (length) by 15.3cm (width). Cost per square metre is £47.72 (1.79 boards). Visit the website for further details, delivery times and special offers.