WAALWIJK, The Netherlands, June 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of DOCDATA N.V., held this afternoon 15 June 2011, has passed the following resolutions:
- Adoption of the financial statements for the financial year 2010.
- Approval of the reservation and dividend policy, and adoption of the proposed appropriation of the result and the dividend proposal. On 24 June 2011 a dividend of € 0.35 per outstanding share will be paid after deducting withholding tax. As from 17 June 2011, the DOCDATA N.V. shares will be listed exdividend on Euronext Amsterdam by NYSE Euronext.
- Discharge of the Management Board for their management in the financial year 2010 and of the Supervisory Board for their supervision in the financial year 2010.
- KPMG Accountants N.V. is granted the audit assignment for the Annual Report for the financial year 2011.
- With regard to remuneration policy, approval of an amendment of the 'Performance Share Plan'.
- Approval of the proposal to amend the Articles of Association of the Company.
- Authorisation of the Management Board for a period of 18 months, up to 15 December 2012,
to acquire for the Company own shares within the legal and statutory boundaries. Furthermore, designation of the Management Board for that same period as authorised corporate body to resolve on the issue of shares and to restrict or exclude the pre-emption rights upon the issue of shares.
During the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, 4,200,234 shares were represented of the 6,767,018 shares DOCDATA N.V. entitled to the vote, representing an attendance of 62.07%. For the voting ratio for each of the voting items discussed at the AGM, reference is made to the overview with voting results that is published on the corporate website of DOCDATA N.V. (http://www.docdatanv.com)under Investors / shareholder meetings.
The listed DOCDATA N.V. exists of two lines of business:
E-commerce service company Docdata (http://www.docdata.com) is a European market leader with a strong basis in The Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom. Docdata offers a complete e-commerce service portfolio to clients, enabling them to be successful on the internet.
Technology company IAI industrial systems (http://www.iai-industrial-systems.com ) is a high tech engineering company specialised in developing and building systems for very accurate and high speed processing of all kinds of products and materials. IAI delivers clients globally in the following sectors: securing and personalising of security documents, processing of solar cells and modules and processing of other materials and products.
Corporate website: http://www.docdatanv.com
SOURCE DOCDATA N.V.