- Recognizing information technology leadership and innovation
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Sept. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The accelerating adoption of new technologies is transforming business models, reordering competition, and casting CIOs and their teams as agents driving innovation and change. The Frost & Sullivan CIO Impact Awards, which honors enterprise teams and individuals that are enabling breakthrough new business models and strategies through innovative use of transformative technologies, has announced an extension of its nomination submission deadline to October 17, 2014.
"We've received record downloads and extremely high interest in the CIO Impact Awards and have decided to extend the submission deadline to give IT teams around the world ample time to complete and refine their nominations," said Jeff Moad, research director at Frost & Sullivan.
CIO Impact Awards winners will be presented with their award at the gala event on the final day of the 3rd Annual ConNEXTions 2015: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, February 10, 2015 in San Francisco, CA and will be recognized as global IT leaders.
Why participate? By winning a CIO Impact Award, you can:
- Showcase your company as a Global IT Leader;
- Receive global recognition for your winning project and individual achievement from your industry peers;
- Promote your expertise to excite customers, prospects, partners, shareholders and employees;
- Position your company as a change agent for the global economy;
- Network with other winners to share best practices and grow your potential customer and partner network.
CIO Impact Awards winners in 2014 included McKesson Corp., Ricoh Americas Corp., British Telecom, Omnicom Media Group, and the San Francisco Giants.
Nominations are open to companies and their IT teams in the following project categories:
- Enterprise Social Networking
- Advanced Software Development
- Advanced Analytics and Big Data
- Enterprise Architecture
- Cloud Computing
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Data and Network Resilience
Descriptions of the categories and other details about the CIO Impact Awards are available at http://bit.ly/1pgx9R3.
How to Nominate:
Go to www.frost.com/cioawards and download and fill out the short form to nominate your project. Nominations are evaluated and scored by a panel of expert judges. Nominations are open to IT teams from around the world. Technology vendors are welcome to facilitate nominations for clients that have completed outstanding projects. There is no cost to submit a CIO Impact Awards nomination.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan